ZBrushCentral

Insun Kwon's Portfolio.

Stunning detail and shape work. I gotta know what kind of material you used. Did you just crank up the wax and cavity intensity?

I can’t believe this…. TOP ROW!
Thank you so much everyone! This really means a lot to me!
I’ve read all the feedback and cheers…. Thank you, you guys are the best!!!
A quick answers to questions I found.

1. How long to finish this: It took a month and couple days. I started this in early September, and spent 4~5 hours a day after class.
  2. The polycount & subtools = I really don’t want to say this.. but it was a fight between the computer and I. The original pieces had nearly 80 mil polys with 80 subtools, and Zbrush crashed every 5 min…. It was impossible to render and took a minute to rotate the camera….. so I had to delete a lot of the high sdiv levs to make it happen. The images I posted have 47mil polys with 42 subtools….. I know ..
  3. Matcap = I used the skin shader mat with a lightcap. I’ll go ahead and post the settings next week when I go to school.
  4. Render pass = honestly, it was very simple…. I used bpr skin mat, shadows, mask, and did another bpr render with toyplastic and gummy… something… I had 5 passes and used multiply and overlay in Photoshop. I’ll also post another image with renderpasses later.
  5. 3D print = Yes! I would love to have one… but I heard 3d printing is quite expensive…
Once again, Thank you so much! I’ve spent a lot of time looking at everyone else’s work since I started ZBrush, and it’s a real honor to be a part of this forum!

…ah…nipples um…

Thanks for replying man. Those matcap and lightcap settings would really be great!

Fantastic style! I love your stuff!

Hey Sunny,

Regarding the 3d printing > the Industrial Design building make prints for the students with affordable prices. This piece deserves to be printed and photographed. It’ll also help you quite effectively on your job interviews when you bring it up to the interviewers (Although I doubt you’ll need that after the honor of being top rowed) but who knows the call is yours at the end :slight_smile:

Cheers.

how long did it take to work?

Really an impressive work… and well deserved top row!

Tell us more about your workflow mate.

I think you used the fantastic narin’s resin kit as reference.

All the best and waiting the coloured version.

Take care.

Cheers.

Very very nice
my fav characters
thanx for pleasure

Simply amazing. Keep it up!:+1:

well it’s not a mammal!

nice work congratulations :slight_smile:

Really nice detail, deservingly top row:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

wow, this is very impressive!

Insanely good Looking forward to more work from you.

Whao!! absolutly astonishing man!!!

A - w - e - s - o - m - e ! ! !

WoW! This piece is “FANTASTIC”! Top Row is well deserved.

When I cam across this thread and your artwork I was on the phone to mys sister, well the poor girl lost my attention as I was hypnotised by the images here. This is artwork of an amzing standard and wow do I love the detail. I honestly scrolled up and down the page like 10-12 times going through the images again and again. Awesome!!!

Sweet man, your work is getting so great. Im really happy for you.
Looks like all those classes with Paul are really paying off your anatomy is getting so good.
I’ll give you a call soon and we can catch up
David