ZBrushCentral

Hec's Sketchbook and WIPs

great job on these. you could have fooled me thinking it was part of the real toy line.
i think i like wolverine the best.

-r

Back again with more of this! I’m getting ready to wrap this one up for now. Still refining the render and I’m a bit unsure about the logos, but it’s almost there. What do you guys think?

Hi there,

I’m working on a new collectible miniature based on Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Tarzan. I’m experimenting with quicker methods and using some of my existing base meshes. My basic anatomy male was used for Tarzan and I’m using an ape base mesh I had for the Gorilla. :slight_smile:

Tarzan_01.jpg

Gorilla_01.jpg

Attachments

Gorilla_01.jpg

Here’s the in progress posed models, C & Cs welcome.

Lord_WIP_01a.jpg

Lord_WIP_01b.jpg

Attachments

Lord_WIP_01a.jpg

Lord_WIP_01b.jpg

Another update. Still refining the anatomy and tackling the fur on the Gorilla… fur is a paaaaaaaain in my arse!

Lord_WIP_02.jpg

Lord_WIP_02a.jpg

Lord_WIP_02b.jpg

Attachments

Lord_WIP_02a.jpg

Lord_WIP_02b.jpg

Good work !:+1:

Almost done with this one, used my Ownage style render setup on keyshot for a preview of that the print might look like. What d you think?

Tarzan_Shot_Adjusted.jpg

I might also make a jungle queen with a big panther to be the other bookend diorama to this. They will be 75mm scale miniature dioramas for collectors and miniature painters. C & Cs welcome.

Attachments

Made a companion piece now, a Jungle Queen. Still working on the details and anatomy:

JungleQueen_03a.jpg

JungleQueen_03.jpg

Attachments

JungleQueen_03a.jpg

JungleQueen_03.jpg

I like your Jungle Queen. Very sexy. I hope she doesn’t tempt your Tarzan away from Jane! :wink:

great models! would you mind sharing some tips to achieve that “ownage print” look on keyshot? :slight_smile:

Thanks Webhead. She’s coming along. :slight_smile:

@doktordanko - Thanks. The ownage look was done mostly by messing around with settings to get a nice preview of the print before having to print it. The image below shows some of the main settings. The other thing that is somewhat important is to make a bent plane for the backdrop with a texture similar to that Ownage background. Have a look at the image and let me know if you have more questions:

BettyKeyshotSettings.jpg

Nearly done with her, just gotta do the print prep. Tarzan was printed already, came out great. I’ll post him here too eventually. :slight_smile:

JungleQueen_05.jpg

Attachments

JungleQueen_05.jpg

wow …Awesome bro!

Hi everyone,

Sharing here some WIPs of Dragon Ball mini figures I’m working on for a board game. I’m still polishing them up, but let me know what you think and if you have any thoughts on how to improve them some more. :slight_smile:

Goku_01.jpg
GokuFX_01.jpg
GohanTeen_01.jpg
Goten_01.jpg
Vegeta_NoFX.jpg
Vegeta_01.jpg

Attachments

Goten_01.jpg

Vegeta_NoFX.jpg

Vegeta_01.jpg

Goku_01.jpg

GokuFX_01.jpg

GohanTeen_01.jpg

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share with you some new figures I’ve been working on for Street Fighter The Miniatures Game. It’s on kickstarter right now and doing pretty well. I’m very happy to be part of this project and I’m looking forward to making more figures for it.

Street Fighter The Miniatures Game on Kickstarter

Here’s some of the figures from the starting pack.

Ryu.jpg

Ken.jpg

ChunLi_Fixed_Sm.jpg

Zangief.jpg

Attachments

Ryu.jpg

Ken.jpg

ChunLi_Fixed_Sm.jpg

Zangief.jpg

These turned out awesome! Looking forward to the game; thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

@Piggyson - Thanks Joseph! glad you like 'em.

Here’s some more:

Akuma_sm.jpg

Sagat.jpg

Vega.jpg

Bison_Fixed_sm.jpg

Dan_01.jpg

Dan was pretty fun do do. :smiley:

Attachments

Akuma_sm.jpg

Sagat.jpg

Vega.jpg

Bison_Fixed_sm.jpg

Dan_01.jpg

We recently unlocked Cammy as a stretch goal. Also, Guile, Honda, and others. I recently put some more finishing touches on Sakura. :slight_smile:

Cammy_01sm.jpg

Sakura_WIP02sm.jpg

Guile_WIP05sm.jpg

Honda_WIP02sm.jpg

Attachments

Cammy_01sm.jpg

Sakura_WIP02sm.jpg

Guile_WIP05sm.jpg

Honda_WIP02sm.jpg

I love them all, but Sakura is just perfect!!! Great work!

NICEE love all that stuff!!!