Took some time to do some personal stuff over christmas, I wanted to take some of what I have learned lately and create a new lowres head cage suitable for nextgen game platforms while still beeing nice to paint on in zbrush and that deforms well in animation…
So far Im pleased with how it works and its a real joy to paint on. As for the model, there are still some anatomical issues and likness I need to work on but for this test it is less important but I’d be happy to hear any critiques you might have!
I also tried projecting textures in zbrush using 3d planes and I really like it.
However since it projects in “document size” it is very hard to keep finer details so I only used it for a base and painted the rest in photoshop, as usual.
Will post some more images/wires later on.
I hope you are all having a great holiday!