ZBrushCentral

Greeble Pack Pro for Zbrush 4R7

voxilize Yes I did notice you used both surface noise and displacement. I did make an itemized list for both processes. But for some reason it failed to resister in my mind your preference for surface noise :frowning: … will take a 2nd look!

Let me know how it turns out for you.

The challenge for me was to preserve the original mesh, in addition to overlaying the displacement.Which is not very easy to do, without thinking about workarounds. :slight_smile:

2016-07-28_13-22-39.png2016-07-28_13-32-13.png

voxilize, Looks Cool. Workarounds can be a Pain, trust me I know. Myself, I’ve been working on workarounds for my Programs for years to get the results I want, sometimes its easy and sometimes its impossible lol.

Ran my Recent Skull through Substance Painter 2.2 and Rendered it with IRay. Enjoy :wink:

Greeble Skull by gmp1993 on Sketchfab

GreebleSkull.jpg

Attachments

GreebleSkull.jpg

nice model and renders
as always

Patpotlood nice model and renders
as always

Thanks! Glad you Like it! Always Appreciate Your Comments.

very nice Glenn! … all that’s missing is a smoking lighted large cuban cigar … Yikes!

Using Joseph Drust’s Zsketch as a base model I applied my Greebles to it for Displacement. Textured in Substance Painter and did Color Render in IRay and a Turntable in Keyshot. Enjoy :wink:

ZBug.jpg

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/knuqQjH_qVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen

ZBug by gmp1993 on Sketchfab

Attachments

ZBug.jpg

New Tutorial using the Greeble Generator to create Textures for Displacement on Joseph Drust’s Zsketch Bug Model.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e4jcUMQwotU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen

Build a Bug.jpg

Attachments

Build a Bug.jpg

great,
it’s learning time again.

nice tutorial
as always

Patpotlood nice tutorial
as always

Glad You Liked it

Another great tutorial Glenn :slight_smile:
Lookin forward to part 2 (ô¿ô)

Rock on brother

Another great tutorial Glenn :slight_smile:
Lookin forward to part 2 (ô¿ô)

Rock on brother

Thanks! Part 2 will be up Shortly

Here’s Part 2 for you. Enjoy :wink:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwzgkVpzdyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen

ZBug and Flower by gmp1993 on Sketchfab

ZBugFlower2.jpg

Attachments

ZBugFlower2.jpg

Decided to do Another Clean Render in Keyshot before I put this Project to Bed, Enjoy :wink:

ZBugFlower3.jpg

Attachments

ZBugFlower3.jpg

Been Busy the past week or so getting all this stuff ready for you Guys, but I made it.

The new Greeble Pack Update as some new Features in it

-New 4K Greeble Generator
-New Opacity Output
-Updated the Resolution to some of the Greebles
-Added a Way to Add your own Greeble
-New Greeble Rotation Control

Also Created a New Product for those who dont want to make their own Greeble. The Greeble Material Set, which has 40 4K Material Sets which include Diffuse, Normal, Curvature, AO, Depth/Displacement, Shaded/Render, Material_ID, and Opacity Channels

Even Released a Free Model of my Skull.

Dang I’ve been busy this Week lol.

Go Check them out on my Gumroad Page. Thanks Again for all your Support

https://gumroad.com/glenn1993

![GreebleUpdate1_3.jpg|1100x1600](upload://p9t8cO26dYGEYa1A5FTJyinFpTC.jpeg)

Attachments

GreebleUpdate1_3.jpg

Hey Glenn!
Thanks for the update & the tutorial! Lots of cool stuff. :):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

re: ZBug page 5, post #68

Using Joseph Drust’s Zsketch as a base model I applied my Greebles to it for Displacement. Textured in Substance Painter and did Color Render in IRay and a Turntable in Keyshot. Enjoy :wink:

Great modeling, texturing, & rendering. I may have to have another run at Substance Painter…maybe it will “click” this time. :wink:

Being able to add my own greebles made me purchase this time,

Great modeling, texturing, & rendering. I may have to have another run at Substance Painter…maybe it will “click” this time. :wink:

Thanks! Give me a Shout if you need Help with Substance Painter.