ZBrushCentral

Grassetti's Sketchbook

You are one of the definitive masters of the medium…great, great work man. A constant inspiration.
Congrats on another WELL DESERVED top row!!!

Crikey Moses!

Both pieces are amazing. I’m curious, for your first model, how long did you stay in dynamesh? I never can determine when to move from dynamesh to the tradition subdivisions to get those details.

+1

yeah id like know as well… Struggle with that myself

pretty girl :wink:

Thanks man, i stayed with dynamesh until the last stage of the details. I only subdivided one time when i started to play with alphas.

nice work thankyou for you share is so useful

nice suit! please post more of your work of masseffect!it’s realy impresive

I think, based on experience; the active points that dynamesh produce depends on the size of the ztool. If the size is small “in 3dsmax sense of measurement” since there is no real measurement in zbrush. Zbrush will produce less active points, bigger tool more active points.

Nice job here!

Great sketches !!!
Amazing as always

Yeap, that is how it works.

I used the default sphere_dynamesh that comes with zbrush for this one. And for all my sketches.
It works very well with the resolution of the dynamesh.

Awesome shots man… congrats! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent work! What material are you using for your spec pass?

Super brilliant… love the final comp of the monster!

Sick sculpt!!

Your work seriously rocks! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work Grassetti!
As always… :smiley:

Keep rocking!
Regards,
Selwy

such a nice Bust as always!glad to see new Stuff Rafa!

Really nice work, as always

Hey Grassetti,

Cool work. If you wouldnt mind could you explain how you create each of the passes in Zbrush. I’m trying to get a handle on rendering in Zbrush and it would be a huge help, thanks.