ZBrushCentral

GoMax for ZBrush 4

Correction - GoMax does work Zbrush 4R2, I forgot to re-install GoMax and point it to the Zbrush 4R2 folder. Works just as before now. :slight_smile:

Can it work with Autodesk 3ds Max 8?, Please, I hope

I also need VRAY support!!!

thanks!

Yes a way to make max use a specific .max file would be great to make every user of 3rd part renderers happy.
Until then. save your render settings so you can load them.

Hi, I’m having this problem everytime i try to export or import. >.<

Thanks for creating this tool! It has the potential to really help me with a project.

But I’m running into what I think is a problem. I drop the GoMax.mzp into the MAX window, click on the settings because I also want to import textures (the Zbrush Tool has a PolyPaint texture). I check “Diffuse Map”. Then hit the import from Zbrush to MAX button.

Then all I get is a constantly cycling “Awaiting Zbrush Export to finish” dialog at the bottom of my MAX screen. It seems to cycle indefinitely. I see no changes anywhere in either the MAX screen or the Zbrush screen.

It’s important that I get the Polypaint texture for this project, and I tried GoZ, and though it gave me great piece of geometry in MAX, I did not get any textures with it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi Norman,

This sounds like a great script! I am having sooo many problems with scale between max and zb4r6. Do you have any plans to update GoMax to support 3dsmax 2014 or 2015?

thanks!

please fix this i really want this tool. thanks
or if you feel easy to send me on email.
artoff1992@gmail.com
thanks