ZBrushCentral

GoB: an unofficial GoZ for Blender.

Thanks for the tip, Semper. :+1: I’ll copy it to the Blender Artists forum, where there’s also a thread about it.

Daily Build for Blender 2.80 last download of March 8, 2019 there did not work add-ons. Please fix make sure everything work on GoB and GoZ please.

Hey @mac4kent, could you be a bit more specific about this comment, please?

Daily Build for Blender 2.80 last download of March 8, 2019 there did not work add-ons. Please fix make sure everything work on GoB and GoZ please.

I have just tested on latest Blender 2.80 daily (March 11, 2019) and the GoB_2_8.py version is working fine there on Windows 10 with ZBrush 2018.1. I don’t have ZBrush 2019 yet, and I don’t have a Mac, so can’t test those things specifically.

If you can indicate more clearly where the problem is occurring (e.g. when importing from ZBrush to Blender, or when exporting from Blender to ZBrush) and if there are any specific error messages that appear, that would be useful to help fix your issue.

It’s also possible that the daily Blender build had an issue - as the caveat on their website says, it’s a beta version and may be unstable from day to day.

Yes of course.

There ready on Closed Caption to explain to you about Blender 2.80 not work on Add-ons GoB

There are new versions of GoB available, the main change was some clean-up and renaming of the addon itself to remove the version from the addon name and make it easier to maintain/develop 2 versions.
If you upgrade to this versions, make sure to delete the old script and enable the new version in blenders user preferences.

improvements to the 2.7 version:

• fix: GoB is now also working when the object is in edit mode
  • fix: GoB now works with linked objects, there is a local copy created to work with so the linked object is not sent from the source file
  • fix: modifiers now applied with the render flag, this was previously not working reliant. (options of configuration will be provided later in the 2.8 version)
  • fix: GoB can send models when texture is missing from model

known issues with 2.8:

• currently there is a issue when transferring objects with ngons (more than 4 vertices) which crashes zbrush. A workaround is to not use ngons or use triangulation modifiers on the meshes you want to transfer.

Sigh I am wait for you to fix GoB for 2.80 beta recent daily build.

@mac4kent whats the problem that you have with it? I know there is a issue with ngons that crash zbrush, are you refering to that issue or something else?

I can’t install new version on both 2.79 - 2.8

the addon file structure was changed, so you need to put the whole adddon folder into the addons folder for blender.

before:
addons\GoB-27.py

now:
addons\GoB\init.py, GoB.py,…

1. go to github https://github.com/JoseConseco/GoB/tree/master
  2. select master for 2.7 or 2.8 branch
  3. download the zip file
  4. open blender
  5. open user preferences>addons
  6. click on the install addon button and choose the zip you downloaded
  7. addon should be installed, make sure to enable it and disable/remove the old one

Look at below exactly I show you is the same youtube.

Yes of course.

There ready on Closed Caption to explain to you about Blender 2.80 not work on Add-ons GoB

this time I install from .zip rather than .py and 2.79 is worked but 2.8 is as above video the add-on just missing after install.
I found some add-on have this problems too it work on previous but not on the lasted build.

Correct
I am wait for they fix bug for Blender 2.80 latest daily build.

It seems the problem is the “.” in the folder name. If you want to use the 2.8 version at the moment you need to remove the dot from the gob folder in the installation location.

the name has been changed of the 2.8 version so it should work again to install it.

Finally it work for sure on Blender 2.80 BETA daily build for Macintosh.
I just test zBrush 2019 and Blender 2.80 beta (March 29, 2019)

螢幕截圖 2019-03-29 上午6.03.53.pngmac osx

Did you get download daily build Blender 2.80 (March 29, 2019) recent just now?
You will have delete 2 things is.

1. https://imgur.com/a/FMPs3J0 You will have to unzip then get blender folder
  2. https://imgur.com/a/42zvWdd
    before open Blender 2.80 Edit > Preferences then addons to get one without unzip folder. init have automatic install on addons itself.

GoB v3.0.0 (blender 2.8)

https://github.com/JoseConseco/GoB/archive/GoZ-Blender_28.zip

changelog:

• fix for zbrush crash when the objects had more then 4 vertices per face.
  • new options to choose what to do with the modifier stack can be found in the addons preference panel
  • introduced a update functionality to try making the update process easier for the users. This has not been tested so it might not work out the way we imagine, so please let us know if you experience issues with it.

Screen Shot 04-21-19 at 01.26 PM.PNG

GoB for zBrush 2019 and Blender 2.80 (April 22, 2019)
I never see ICON folder how can I do this ICON folder?