ZBrushCentral

Ghada Cinematic Character

Good Work… :slight_smile:

Mabdelfatah, the skin tones and textures you have created are just jaw dropping.
I would just love to take this woman on a virtual date in the Sims. Then again, may be a tad dangerous!
Keep posting. Love it!

Thanks a lot everyone :slight_smile:

Great work man!, it is one of the best models that I’ve seen in months, really inspiring :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work, hope to see more from you!

Great character. Bravo.

But, wtf? Am i seeing it right? 190 mil poligons in total? What kind of computer do you have?

Again, great sculpt.

AWESOME work man! i loooove it!
i’m trying to render a character that I made, but i’m getting crazy with the Vrayfastsss2.
is possible to see your configs of material? This would help me a lot! and about the light config? too complex?
congrats again man, you rocked!

Wow amazing work!

pretty awesome! congrats man!
Would be hard to post the Vraysss2 configs and the maps, and the light config? I would love to study it! -
thanks, and congrats again

Thanks a lot guys :slight_smile:
@artezan81 : Zbrush handles that in a very smart way :slight_smile: but if you switch everything to the highest subdivision level it may crash, can’t wait for the ZBrush 64bit version :slight_smile:

@B4rT_ and Alberto Maciel : this is a simple Vray light and a bit of GI , nothing special in light rig :slight_smile:
I will make a tutorial for skin texturing and shading soon mates :slight_smile: will try to explain as much as I can on that case

Oh, nice! This would be awesome!
I’m fighting with the vrayfastsss2 and I’m losing :frowning:
LOL, I’m trying to control the sss with falloff light/shadow, and another falloff, to throw it to the edges to don’t loose too much texture information.
But anyway, I’m anxious waiting for it!
Again, congrats for your work, it inspire me!

I usually don’t change much in the SSS because it is by default a good kickoff , I change the phase function a bit higher, and as long as I have good maps, I spend most of the time with the Specular stuff actually haha :slight_smile:
if you have a huge enough map, remove the filtering of the bitmap, it helps showing details

hmmmm nice! good to know, so I’m complicating a little bit! haha
and about the fine detail, you take it all from displacement or bump, or both? haha
thank you for the answers, you are helping me a lot! :wink:

Love the subtle oriental feel of it, the color scheme, the face!
Fantastic work !

WoooW… awesome work!

Thanks everyone
@Alberto I’m using both

awesomastic work
as i always say keep em comin

awesome man really like to know how did you achieve dat amazing hair :+1:

Thank for your sculptor using with ZBrush…so I get more knowledge about
so thanks for you. I 'm under the beginner level.:lol:

I wanted to ask you plzzzzzzz can you do a little breakdown how you did the straps with bucles wrapping around the arm and leg so perfectly…I always have trouble with the straps…and the breakdown would be really helpful…Thx in advance…