ZBrushCentral

Floyd's Sketchbook

MFC2011_logan_WIP1_preview.jpg

//youtu.be/Gj_oQMdKxK8

Attachments

MFC2011_logan_WIP1.jpg

MFC2011_man_study20.jpg

Im still here - Im still here! lol.

I have this tendency to go between 2D and 3D a lot - think they kind of play off eachother. Taking a break from DeviantArt because of ****ing Malware -shakes fist-

Anyhoo I’m still at it!

Here are a few things.

(this is NOT the same male study lol)

mfc2011_male_WIP.jpg

Crits are always welcome - you guys rock!

Attachments

mfc2011_female_bust.jpg

Wow! What a cool update - thanks pixo!

I have a few things, and both are experiments with dynamesh…

Inserting multiple subtools with this bust for a clean, sculptable seam at the ear/neck/jaw line, using the insert ear brush out of lazyness (Awesommmmme!).

mfc2011_dynamalebust.jpg

And an attempt at a female base mesh using using a dynamesh sphere! Also used the insert hand brush here.

mfc2011_dynafemfig.jpg

I still have much to learn about plain ol’ sculpting, though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Started a new dyna female fig study today.

Crits are always welcome!

mfc2011_dynafemfig.jpg

mfc2011_dynafemfig1.jpgmfc2011_dynafemfig2.jpg

Pushing her along…

Nice work man!

Ragenrock: Appreciated!

Fem’ing her up!

(Did I mention dynamesh was awesome?)

mfc2011_dynafemfig3.jpg
mfc2011_dynafemfig4.jpg

Put some clothes on the female figure - want to make more. Also started a dynamesh werewolf recently - I’ll be pushing that!

I swear - dynamesh has made it so easy for me to just jump in here and create without all the technical worry. I just cant get over it.

Crits are welcome!

mfc2011_dynafemfig5.jpg
mfc2011_werewolf.jpg

That last female figure came out really nice…I like the way you did the clothes and hair…I like her porportions, and her face is great…nice sense of realism about her…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

SD: Thank you kindly. I’m glad you like her!

More work on the wolfie.

mfc2011_werewolf2.jpg
mfc2011_werewolf3.jpg

Dropping this off - workin those muscles!

mfc2011_werewolf4.jpg

I would remove the line in the center of the biceps. And also work a bit on the face. The mouth doesn’t look believable. Neither do the ears or the pecs. Hands are obviously unfinished, but they can make or break a model.

u3190 - I’m right with you man. Thanks for the crit!

Gawd dayum - hup hup hup!

mfc2011_wolfie1.jpg
mfc2011_wolfie2.jpg

A little more…

mfc2011_wolfie3.jpg
mfc2011_wolfie4.jpg
mfc2011_wolfie6.jpg
mfc2011_wolfie5.jpg

//youtu.be/mc6WSHfnOxU

looks good the werewolf
amazing progress you are having!

looks way better. The only problem I think should be fixed is the latissimus dorsi and the other back muscles. I think your skilled enough to see what I mean. Great progress by the way, I wasn’t expecting this model to go this far based on the previous posts.

That werewolf is looking good man!

Neowolf: Thank you kindly - you’ve probably finished yours 5/five times by now compared to my slow ass. :slight_smile:

u3190: Oblidged - I’ll cook him for a while longer. Big compliment - thanks!

Renderluz: Ya’ think? Thanks a lot!

Well I tend to drop off into the nether more often than not - comes with the hermitage and such. Been reading (more) and writing (some) lately. Dusted off a month(s) old skeleton (that I’ll work on finishing) study and decided to break it down to help with the learning that seems as slow as molasses. Constructive crits always welcome.

mfc2011_headstudy1.jpg
mfc2011_headstudy2.jpg
mfc2011_skele_study.jpg

Nice planes on head, really great work