ZBrushCentral

Flamenco

“Hello, I’m a newbie and this is my first post. I’m gonna destroy your brain with my insane work and get Top Row instantly!!!”

Muah ha ha ha!!! :rage:small_orange_diamond:D:rage:small_orange_diamond:D

Seriously though, this is an amazing project and am in awe of the intricate detail that you have put into this…

Could you share some of your background with everyone and how you rose to this level of ZBrush greatness??? I bet you have a good story to tell.

:slight_smile:

Absolutely amazing!! Could you please tutorial the cloth! Its amazing!

perfection in a nutshell! A true master piece of art! well done, would love to see an indepth breakdown and progress, unless I missed it, once again beautiful! well done, top row well earned!

O.o Holly crp what the f** I mean… Top row is less than this piece of artwork… I hope you post more of the process… What else can I say. I go kill my self now.

and I have tons of questions, how long did it take you to do this? and are you still married or did your wife get a divorce after this? :smiley:

this looks amazing… congrats :slight_smile:

Unbelievably good. Great job!
How do you do a double sided cloth like that. Doesn’t it push polygons over the other side when sculpting from one side?

This is the work that could start a row above TOP ROW! Simply fantastic. How many polygons???
Unbelievable!

Mind…Blownahdshosdohfdhofdhohfdohdohdf :laughing:
amazing job:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Insane! You really pushed the line!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

As Spanish Im very glad to see this work on the top row. There are other 2 reason why its so good from my point of view:

• Really cheerful. I have gone to severals flamenco performance, and is always fun see how the singers have fun, meanwhile they drink their “cubalibre” (rom and coke)…classic! I like to see smiles and dance in teh same pic

• The girl pose is fantastic, just the modeling work is brilliant…really suprising!

Which software you use for render and hair?

Wow what an incredible scene! Awesome, awesome work and attention to detail.

Dude, you’re totally crazy! we are without words here in Italy.

You did a masterpiece that will live in the story of computer graphic.

Please, tell us more about the render and clothing.

with great respect

Mauro

Man, that dress… no wonder this shot straight to top row, well deserved.

Strong execution great:+1: Super patience as like a steel Rohan\

Awesome job

Amazing!

absolutely stunning, way beyond amazing!

This is awesome!! Great job at capturing the moment.

The material on the dress amazing. Was this rendered in V-Ray?

If you don’t mind sharing, how did you get all of these characters in one scene without your computer crashing? Even if you used Decimation Master, it’s amazing that you could fit four main characters and seven background characters.

insane piece of art - how long did it take you? How was it rendered?

You’ve got the job…
Truly amazing!
I will look forward to seeing some behind the scenes stuff and processes along with everyone else.