ZBrushCentral

"Evolution Solution"

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/113625/face-09-zip.html
same head with teeth and tongue. Think i will do a monster out of him, and do a nice render ;]

Slayir grate job soo ho is next

slocik i have a question plz help me how u low my obj mesh plz tell i am surprise i dont know this teqnique plz tell me how can??? :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu:

heh, i see your eanglish is as good as mine ;] I dont get what your asking about :smiley:

slocik hehe

i downlaod ur mesh file which u upload here is it the same mesh that i have uploaded or you made the low poly version again, if its the same mesh then how did you managed to get its low polyversion also about the teeth you have remoeled it in max or maya or you have used zbrush. :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu: :qu:

its the same mesh, i used zbursh to model the teeth and then combined them in modo, but you can use zbrush markers or marker master plugin for zbrush.
You only need to make sure both models are at the same sub level, then after making them into one model, just use the reconstruct sublevels option, its beside the divede button ;]

thnx but u gave me only half answer my second question is this that last time i upload my .boj model with subd level 3 but when i downlaod it from ur end i found my mesh in subd level 1 how u reduse tha polcount of my model base mesh i am surprise that i upload here mu .obj file with (10080)polys with no subd levels but when i download it form ur end then i got (10080)polys with subd levels how u doo this man ? :qu: :qu: question.jpg

thnx Mahlikus The Black i really need this waooooo
i am very thnxful to u
a greatt waooooooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
again thank you :+1: :+1: :+1:

you schould save the models in ztl, it takes lees palce, and if you save as 1 subelevel, you can upload a 5 sublevel model, and it will take lace space than 3sub obj ;]
btw i will use the model to do something like this :smiley:

Attachments

head10.JPG

small update, i will finish it tomorrow ;] i really schould stop making a dumpster out of this thread :smiley:

Attachments

head11.JPG

A zombie! Screech, yell…I’m scared of zombies. I don’t mind witches or vampires, but keep them zombies away from me :smiley:

Just kiddin’. He’s a magnificent zombie. Are you going to texture him? I’d love to see what he looks like textured.

By the way, thanks for the tip about saving at a lower res level while preserving the higher ones. I didn’t know that could be done.

Also, is somebody going to texture the final evolution of Hyde’s model? Be a shame not to finish him out right.

Jan

slocik—No, not a dumpster, just a place to expand your mind. Although it is good to keep the spirit of the thread alive, it is also good to learn new things as you go. Love the Zombie.

reverie—It would probably be a shame not to finish the final character in some way. When we are all done sculpting, we’ll probably move in that direction. It would be nice to “relay” the coloring and texturing, but the files may get too big to upload. Maybe one person should finish it when it’s time to stop evolving.

To Everyone—Thanks for hanging in there so far. I know the challenge part of the thread has stalled since Slayir’s evolution, but it was the weekend after all. We’ve learned a lot, but let’s get the ball rollin’ again

…Who’s Next???

reverie-hehe, thanks. Im gonna texture him, but im because i get a lot of errors with the displacment map, and zbrush keeps crushing on me :confused: I cant figure out whats wrong :confused:
hyde - the file size isnt a problem, just use this http://www.sharebigfile.com site to upload the hires versions ;]

waooo man ur work iss too speedy u speed is awsome and detils also :smiley: :smiley:

Guys and gals, check this out—I just downloaded slocik’s teeth ztls from his “Free teeth model :D” thread. Highly recommended…thanks slocik!

reverie—It would probably be a shame not to finish the final character in some way.

Yes! I agree! :slight_smile: I’d like to see one of you real pros finalize the model into a masterpiece – and explain how you did it. :wink: Of course we’ve already seen some fantastic texturing of the different versions of your mesh.

reverie-hehe, thanks. Im gonna texture him, but im because i get a lot of errors with the displacment map, and zbrush keeps crushing on me :confused: I cant figure out whats wrong

slocik, Zbrush crashes or freezes on me when I draw or paint real fast with the Wacom pen. I guess my poor computer can’t handle all the input. I got 1.25 gigs of RAM though. I guess I’ll need more, especially when Zbrush 3 comes out. Oh! That was nice of you to give us all those teeth, by the way. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jan

Soooooooo, who wants to go next???

I hope someone is willing to step to the plate, like reverie did, and continue the challenge.

We left off with a great evolution from Slayir, but I think this character should have the chance to evolve some more, don’t you?

Tell me what y’all think, should we continue evolving, or do we fine tune the last evolution?

My god, i cant figure myself out ;] I have no idea what i wanted to write there :smiley:

I guess my poor computer can’t handle all the input. I got 1.25 gigs of RAM though.
My pc has got only 512 ram :smiley: Always when i have the money to buy a new pc, i end spending it on something else ;]
And the teeth i made in zbrush with edge loop, it was before i knew how to use other 3d programs, it was so long ago ;]

Well, I’m gonna use the teeth for sure…how about you reverie?