ZBrushCentral

"Evolution Solution"

:cry: It’s always sad when a thread dies…sniff sniff.

Does anyone want to take a second poke at it(from Slayir’s last evolution)? C’mon let’s break the rules, who wants to go again?

haha, i can finish him ;] I will unwarp and finish the model, you guys can texture him ;]
Anyway i did a test render for the zombie, and finished the details on him, he still needs a spectacular map(make his flesh part look weet and stuff), a bump map, a more realistic light setup, and i think i overdid it with the colors. Meybe i will redo the texture going for a dead for a month look ?

Attachments

head14.JPG

dif 100 -50 sss 60 -60 m dif 100 e s -100 100 d 100 -50.jpg

Yeah, great zombie…looks kinda gooey ewwww. I think you might need a greenish-grey look to him, he is too golden yellow (like he is tanned or something). Maybe if you go with more of a jaundice look like a warm putrid green-grey. Also maybe the bloody areas look too new, like the blood should be less red, more deep in appearance, like it’s oxydized. I wish I could show you the zombie I just did for reference, but “my company” would take issue with that, sooooo…

Yes, please move forward with finishing the model. I don’t know what happened over the weekend, but this thread died faster than Sony Bono! :smiley:

my pc is dead ;/ no modeling for me for couple of days :confused:

waoo grate progress on texturing i am week in texturing :smiley:

I just got my pc working again:D
I see that the thread is dead, so i will upload tomorrow the finished version of this guy, im evolving slyir design :smiley:

Attachments

head.JPG

Time to hold the funeral…Will you attend?

haha, i will finish this guy anyway,i like what im starting to get ;] I can upload the unwraped and modeled version leter today, but i dont know if anyone will care about that :smiley:
btw i hope to finish the zombie model, this model, and the alien on the weekend ;]

Attachments

head2.JPG

slocik—Well, I care! Can’t wait to see the results.

head08.jpg

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. It was fun while it lasted!