ZBrushCentral

"Evolution Solution"

here my model obj

Well, I can’t open the attached file that MSMBrush sent, it launches iTunes when I try to unzip it. Can someone else try to open it and upload it? Thanks

Here you are HYDE. I opened it in Zbrush and it worked fine, but just in case, I exported it.

Attachments

Face_MSMBrush.zip (415 KB)

Thank you Slayir, I appreciate it.

MSMBrush—Good head model, he’s cool!
BTW Here’s how MSMBrush’s evolution looks…

Picture 1.jpg

Okay, let’s get to it…who’s next?

i am next :smiley:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

I thought you already took your turn…am I confused?!?

ok i am in wating list

MSMBrush—Actually each person gets to have only one chance to evolve the character. Since you took your turn already, other people will now add features and change things to make it their own. Eventually we will see a finalized, completed character.

See the “Zbrush Relay Challenge III” for a good example of how it is supposed to work. You are welcomed to stick around, route people on and give some advise along the evolutionary journey!

Anybody else ready to take the challenge? MSMBrush has given us a great sculpt to build onto, so please jump on board if you want a try!

can i do it again ? ;]

Okay, to get the ball rolling again, I will take a stab at an evolution. I hope nobody minds if I participate too. I’ll be done shortly and the next guy or gal can jump on next. See you soon…

here my last update on this thread

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

Okay, so here’s my evolution…who’s next?
head06.jpg
Sorry slocik…only one try per person.
Stick with us though, we would
appreciate your input along the way!

Hehe Im next, I’ll post the update when im done :smiley:

Can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

quckly added few polys to the base mesh ;] If you want i can upload it :smiley:

Attachments

head9.JPG

Yup—go for it :wink:

I love that expression slocik :D! Here’s my mesh. I gave him a nice evil grin and some horns, lol I got lazy and couldnt think of anything else! :open_mouth:

[![challenge_head07.JPG|640x480](upload://tuPR5EjxS7s2umUBVrB3NZ5fLUa.jpeg)]

Attachments

head07.zip (415 KB)

Whoa, Slayir has made a satyr! :smiley:

Somebody’s got some talent when it comes to making ears. :wink:

Jan

:eek: Whoa, lookin’ pretty cool Slayir…gettin’ a little evil now, huh? Great “evo”, can’t wait to see more…who’s next?

Hehe, I just played around with the ears cause it didnt really fit with the rest of the head. It was cartoonish, which was good, but I wanted EVIL!! Lol.