ZBrushCentral

Dmitrij Leppée Sketchbook

Thanks fluxist8070 :smiley:

konjo kothar vignar thank you for sharing, I see a lot of potential in this as well, though it will remain secret just in case :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

It’s not getting removed. Other people are posting images. The bottom row is simply the last images that were posted to ZBC.

ZBC isn’t free advertising for you so you can’t really expect your image to stay up on their page just because you want it to.

Easey does it. No I’m sure it got removed, and then reappeared when I p.s.ed. I’m not advertising freelancing, it’s like I ask you to help me out with some tips, ztools etc, so I help providing a bit more, it’s not advertisement because I’m not selling. And if by free advertising you mean displaying your work…lol

I have met people who were tone-def, and had no idea they were singing off key.

Like yourself? Oh, you wouldn’t know :smiley: And thanks for the one star btw, I’ll soon have collected a hundred

your welcome

Ok, we got rid of the negativity I hope, on with the offers.

Na the pics have been removed for a while now, at least it happened to me too in my last update :-1:

I’ll do the job for you sir, cause I’m bored to wait and it’s unlikely that spamms will stop hehe Ganesa it will be :+1:

Dude, don’t work for free. You better try to be a trainee or something, with low pay but at least you will be payed. You level is very decent for a beginner so don’t offer your skills like that.
And if it’s a way to catch people, i don’t recommand it because you’ll sound like a loosy guy with no skills. :stuck_out_tongue:

hellGrind thanks for the kind workds, but just this once, maybe my work won’t be that lousy. I didn’t show all I’ve got, but have no motive if it isn’t an order, so this is a simulation of that.

sorry, not trying to flame at all. Just dont see any proof that you could start doing freelance work, even for free. Just my opinion of course, I will end it here.

_K

I guess we’ll know when it’s done, you and me both :wink:

cherub, you da man:sunglasses:

I’ve started with a Ganeša head doodle, just throwing ideas

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘148860’,‘ganesa.jpg’,1,0))ganesa.jpg

How about sculpting a zombie? Good idea on how to learn and develop quickly and also get some contacts. Its a smart thing to do. Keep up the good work yo!

Hi, thanks for replying, I’ll make this elephant divinity a zombie so I’ll please both requests :slight_smile:

Blocking in the shapes of the body, the arms are a bit skinny perhaps. I’ve decided that I’ll do a traped in the gossamer ganeša, so I won’t do the legs. See you when the anatomy is finished and with armour ideas. btw I’m not using symmetry for the body and doing each arm individually, I’ll explain why in the troubleshooting forum :smiley: remcv8 let me know what you think

P.S. I’ll try to do it within a week, do most of modeling today, I’ll do a retopo tomorrow and finer details, then on friday the textures, and weekend is for rigging and animating. He’ll be traped in a spider web, and the animation will be weary efforts to break free. Also what I’ll try to do is to duplicate the model/skin, make it a bit larger thann the original one, put it over it and make it a soft body and apply skin modifier with the smaller one set as the bone so that it animates more naturally - I’ll lose it if it doesn’t :lol:

Testing details

wip2.jpg

Hello

I don’t know how i came to this thread. But anyway, after reading everything i’m forced to reply. And to reply i had to register . So after all this trouble, i’m here to just say this:

Hi, thanks for replying, I’ll make this elephant divinity a zombie so I’ll please both requests

No need to do mix Ganeshae and a crap Zombie concept. Kindly don’t mix the things. Ganesha is worshippable here , he is a great devotee of Lord Krishna. So please dont fool around.There are many more concepts in this world which you can practice. I wouldn’t have mind if you decided to do “just” Ganesha without unnecesarily mixing.

Moderators, please explain him not to do things which may hurt people directly or indirectly.Humble and strong request!.

Thanks.

I’m of iconoclast persuation, so I hold that no picture of god is a god. I’m not mixing nor separating zombies from gods, I’m blending images.

Cheers