ZBrushCentral

Dmitrij Leppée Sketchbook

i like your skull :slight_smile:

portrait looks ok, but you should finish your work more.

Thanks for commenting! I bought a tablet today and hence the motivation to finish…beware! :lol:

Hi konjo!I got my bamboo fun medium yesterday, and it’s really a revolution compared to a mouse :laughing: I got used to it almost immediately, and find it best for krokis ( quick loose sketches like Klayman here ). A little weird sculpting using a pen, actually just the definition is a bit awkward, I would rather call it drawing a sculpt :laughing: Everything is going nicely, and I’ll think I’ll have my heart and brain models done in no time. A tablet is a must have! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘144731’,‘neverhood.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

Hi, experimenting with the heart.

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘145675’,‘hert of veins.jpg’,1,0))hert of veins.jpg

sweet ! i think the next thing i buy is going to be that big screen that you can use the pen directly on. 2000 dollars for it though , will take some time to save up for it …cintiq.21ux… ive been drooling over the video of it . ide rather zbrush with my fingers with holograms but that wont be invented for at least another 100 years

No need for holograms, you can sculpt in say clay, all round scan it and import it to zbrush, but that scanner will cost you a lot :smiley:

As far as cintiq goes, yeah I think it will be the next step for me too, as soon as I earn some money with this little beast. I don’t know id I told you, unlike mouse, it’s pressure sensitive, but explore, you’ll find all the useful info on the web :+1:

Further experiments. C&C more than welcome!

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘145677’,‘zajedno2.jpg’,1,0))zajedno2.jpg

I wanted to make a break from the intense tempo that I’ve imposed on myself, and take part in the cg image contest to both learn and relax. I’m using Discworld characters for references and making my own. Also, both the troll and the agent are made from Billy Corgan sculpt that I did some time ago. Lady in distress, if there’ll be one, will be also :lol: Third image is the scene concept.

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘145833’,‘agent.jpg’,1,0))agent.jpg

Attachments

agent.jpg

cherub - hey dude, looks like you are having fun with your new toy. It took me a few weeks to get used to mine but now I use it 100% of the time.

Good work and look forward to watching your stuff get better and better from now on :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you scott! I’m enjoying every moment of it! Finally the lines go where i want them to :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Turntable of the secret agent

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/movieuev.mp4/

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘146420’,‘Untitled-1.jpg’,1,0))Untitled-1.jpg

I did this one so you don’t forget about me, hopefully some cool things coming soon :wink:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘146713’,‘face.jpg’,1,0))face.jpg

Ring sketch

[]

Here’s a litle text tutorial of this one, if anyones interested: basemesh 3ds max tube, zbrush standard brush freehand + alpha 10 (star alpha) to block the “vines” shapes along the ring curve, and again standard brush with no alpha to create the cavities along the ring and also define the shapes litte more. I really really like thhe star alpha combined with freehand mode, and use it extensively.PRSTEN.jpg

very kewl heart Cherub.congrats on bamboo fun.haha as i’m using it too.:laughing: :+1:

Thanks Am3D, lot of fun the tablet :+1: hopefully the heart’ll improve still.

Hi, I’m starting to freelance, and to start my portfolio I’m offering a free model job, a model which I’ll use for my portfolio, you order and I deliver with no money or any other compensation involved, only the credit. If someone’s interested offer me a job and I’ll pick one I feel most comfortable doing and get started, only I have a few more projects so perhaps it’ll take some time. Also I will not be resctricted from my own touches :smiley:

I'm willing to cover everything from modeling, texturing, rigging to animating. I'll do my best don't worry ;) [<!--[attach=148799]free.jpg[/attach]-->] The head is just for promo purposes :)

fixedfree.jpg

How about Ganesh??? :smiley:Ganesh.jpg

That’s a great idea it would be an interesting excercise and I always liked Ganesha superficially, I’ll decide tomorrow though, when I have more offers :slight_smile:
I’ll pick the one I consider most challenging and closest to my sensibility, and the animation would be kept easy and simple. I encourage characters with hair/fur as well, and when it’s all done I’d send you the ztool, textures, and .max files with the rigs and animation.

The link t the freelancing video is hilarious!
Nice sculpts too!

there is many ways to make money knowing this stuff. just need to be creative. i design custom carpentry in maya and show renders of what im going to make before i buy the wood (tables chairs desks bookshelves, bedframes, soundproofed recording booths etc…i use the grid in maya as inches…or every square is 5 inches), and in the end of the day i sculpt faces in zbrush for fun :)… point being- using 3d to assist you in other ways can put u far beyond others. at least it worked for me… im the only carpenter in my area that knows maya and i can build the stuff just as good as the next guy