ZBrushCentral

Dmitrij Leppée Sketchbook

Thanks jaystein777!

I’ve done the best I could explaining how to view the stereoscopic image , English not being my first language, so if you still don’t get it or want more info check this website out http://www.vision3d.com/fftext.html

cr

Dont you just love staring at the detail.

Hey Rouncer, whatever works :wink:

A beaten kid

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘142903’,‘bubani.jpg’,1,0))bubani.jpg

The stero image was sweet …
ive had a bit of practice with that and got it right away

nice idea

:+1: glad you liked it!

Here’s another made up insect, just playing around till my tablet arrives :stuck_out_tongue:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘143885’,‘zohar.jpg’,1,0))zohar.jpg

:grimacing: you mean you don’t have a tablet, omg.

That must be really hard. You life is so going to change once you get one. I think we will be seeing ALOT of new work from CR.

Great work on the new critter btw :+1:

Hey Scottleroc! Would you believe that I didn’t even know until a couple of days ago what the tablet could be used for except instead of a mouse for clicking :smiley:

Thanks for your kind comments and support!

cr

nice bug i like the color choices. i also dont use a tablet . but i love using the mouse, i have a really nice mouse with like 10 buttons on it so i can set all sorts of hotkeys to the side buttons. when you get your tablet tell us how it helps im very curious. (i learned maya 5 years ago with the touch mouse built into my g4 laptop so a real mouse was a huge step up from that lol)

Hi konjo, your story of the built in mouse made me laugh so hard my abs started to shape really nicely :smiley:

Anyways, thanks and I’ll keep you informed

cr

lol hey! i was only 17 years old at the time i didn’t know any better… my fingers still hurt after all this time :frowning: … /cry…

:cry: I’m sorry to hear that. I hope your fingers and the damage done to my shoulder using a mouse will still heal :slight_smile:

Doodle of an alien, H.R. Giger meets me :smiley:

[]stereo_alien2.jpg

[]

[]stereo_alien2.jpgalien.jpgbw.jpg

Here’s another sketch, this one of a shaved Fufy :lol:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘144157’,‘goli%20fufy.jpg’,1,0))goli fufy.jpg

I like your alien, you should spend a bit more time with the smooth brush tho.
they are a little brush lumpy.

It took me ages even to see how lumpy my meshes were! your eye needs to develop a little, if you look at the demo models on the startup theres 100% no lumps on them, not even little ones, but little ones here and there isnt too bad.

If you want to come out of zbrush and into 3dsmax or maya you need to make sure they are 100% lumpless nearly cause the lumps show more out of zbrush than in it, its shaders tend to hide the lumps more than a basic render does.

Your billy corgan model was nice and clean, you should work on your models a bit more to get them to that quality.

Thanks for the info rouncer! I’ll keep it in mind when doing real work, these are just quick sketches - to some I may return, to some I may never.

Another doodle, zombie door-knock :slight_smile:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘144394’,‘nail.jpg’,1,0))

[]nail.jpgzombiee.jpg

At last I’ve discovered image plane zbrush plugin, here’s a start at my self-portrait. If you haven’t already, you can find the plugin at pixologic website.

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘144443’,‘image_plane.jpg’,1,0))image_plane.jpg