ZBrushCentral

DeathMetalDan's Thread

Thank you Diablo! I appreciate the compliments and response, Cheers! :smiley:

Did this quick head study of my favorite current player, Demaryius Thomas, a little while ago and never uploaded it. Figured today would be a good day in celebration of his new 5-year contract! Yay Broncos! :slight_smile:

Fantastic likeness! :+1:

@Takai - Thank you! Genuinely surprised someone on here replied to this one, artists aren’t usually the biggest fans of football! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are a few sculpts I did almost 2 years ago now for the new Star Wars: Rebels show figures, I think I can finally show them! I believe these specific sculpts were used on the 3.75" line of Hasbro figures. I did enjoy working in this more stylized look for these figures, even if I’m not a big fan of the 5-point articulation, but I have to do what they ask! :wink: I’ll have more renders coming soon.

Characters are owned by Disney/Lucas and figures are owned by Hasbro.

C3P0, it was really cool to have the chance to work on this iconic character, even if it was the cartoon version.

Zeb

Cikatro

Hera

I got a tiny bit of freetime so I started up a sculpt of Goku for fun. Mainly just playing with style on this one~ Still have plenty to add, mainly the flying Nimbus and Materials/Polypainting aren’t even close to final, just threw some stuff on there.

Hope you all enjoy! :slight_smile:

Wanted to do a Dragonball sculpt and just play with a little bit different style. All sculpting in Zbrush, render in Keyshot, and background painted in Photoshop. Hope you all enjoy! :slight_smile:

GokuFinal(2).jpg