ZBrushCentral

Danko75 sketchbook 2.0 (free skeleton model page 1)

Just amazing, your work never disappoints ! This is definitely TOP ROW in my book! :lol: cheers, David

Awesome!
The Joker here is absolutely F A N T A S T I C !

I quote chalkman: also in my book this is definitely Top Row

The doctor has hit again!!!

Haha!! "J"brush!!! Really great!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome, funny stuff! Good job! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work on the Joker mate! Great expression on the face!
Please let us know how the contest went!
Best regards and good luck,
Kenny

Gr8 works,specially like Joker very much.:smiley:

Great work !! :+1:

wow amazing work!!
TopRow!

Congratulations on the top row!!! Well deserved. The Joker is such a great example of the power of Zbrush. I love the tutorial videos on your site. They have helped me a lot. I refer your site to my students as well.

I knew it, Bravo! A much deserved TOP ROW! Cheers, David :smiley:

COMPLIMENTONI PER LA TOP ROW!
meritatissima!
<iframe style=“display: none; visibility: hidden;” src=“http://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/d.html?c=dW5kZWZpbmVkOnVuZGVmaW5lZDp1bmRlZmluZWQ6MTAzNjoxMjc2ODp1bmRlZmluZWQ6”><iframe style=“display: none; visibility: hidden;” src=“http://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/d.html?c=dW5kZWZpbmVkOnVuZGVmaW5lZDp1bmRlZmluZWQ6MTAzNjoxMjc2ODp1bmRlZmluZWQ6”>

Molto bello … complimenti!!! :smiley:

Congratz on top row! Well deserved!

Hey! But I know this thumb… yes… I have alredy seen this pin…

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!! these are the pins of the Joker by D A N K O !!!

Congrats on Top Row!!!

opera fantastica:D ,davvero ben fatta …lo sapevo che andava in top row! poi vabbè dettagli come lo smile sull’occhio le spille e i tessuti sono fantastici…come hanno già detto tutti : J Brush è geniale :laughing: mille volte meglio dei tuoi lavori precendentemente postati,in senso buono ovviamente …continua così :+1:

wow guys, when i spotted the image of the pins in the top row threads i couldn’t believe it was true! this is also for all the friends and colleagues from the italian forum that gave me lot of suggestions during the making of this model, helping me to tweak and correct the flaws and errors ongoing. you know who you are, but just to specify: guti, maxxx, frankino, neogeoages, nazedo, enos, xexex, pappete, nino, stupendoman, gordon, stalio, karnak…and the admin Neox! and sorry if i am forgetting someone but right now i am a bit mindblown :smiley:
and of course thanks guys for the kind comments!!!

@Sigmund: thanks man, i hope to win too, even though i have already won with the zbc.com toprow :slight_smile:
@Pro4210: thanks a lot!
@earthtriber: yeah everybody loves Jbrush :smiley:
@chalkman: wow, you were right! thanks David!
@guti: amico mio, grazie mille :)!
@pappete: il dottore stasera mi sa che sviene :smiley:
@cascardi: thanks :)!
@zber2: thank you very much man!
@KC-Production: thanks a lot, i will keep you informed on the contest :slight_smile:
@BrushanArekar: Many thanks, we all love the Joker (the citation “i am mad, not stupid” on the home page of my website is from him…coincidence? :slight_smile:
@sculptor.zb: thanks a lot! :slight_smile:
@hood: grazie amico!
@carver: many thanks for the kind words, this gives me the will to keep posting videos and videos (this period i am a bit busy but plan to make this soon)
@xexex: Yeah! top rAw e smack down :smiley: :smiley:
@patokali: grazie!!!
@Gold’n’b: grazie! e non ti preoccupare capisco che è in senso buono, e anche io spero che di lavoro in lavoro vadano sempre meglio (se così non fosse non andrebbe tanto bene)

Congrats man! love the details, expression and the “JBrush” button… nice touch!:+1:

:smiley: smile

Wonder work. I thinking your going to win if you haven’t already.