ZBrushCentral

Danko75 sketchbook 2.0 (free skeleton model page 1)

the skeleton is very good, Etcher will be very happy see your work :wink: IĀ“m sure because is a fan a perfect anatomy;)

Great work i watch joejoes bizare adventures as well,dam i was thinking of doing

this character you beat me to it.:smiley:

Really enjoying your sketchbookā€¦and the works within itā€¦:slight_smile: :+1:
Want to thank you for the free skeleton modelā€¦THANK YOU Dankoā€¦:+1:
I have already put it to work and useā€¦latest post in my sketchbook, just in case you are curious or interestedā€¦:smiley: ā€¦THANKS again Danko.:slight_smile:
TAKE CARE
Glenn

long time no post, just a quick update with a fast sculpt realized for an italian speed modeling contest titled ā€œold man headā€ā€¦i decided to make a nice/funny-farmer-alchool-addicted-grandpa-syyle old man resembling the feeling of the elders of my (rural) country :lol: oldmanpersp.jpg

A GREAT ONEā€¦:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: ā€¦and also a good way to study those emotions that are and remain hidden in some people, until they have that first drinkā€¦:smiley:
CHEERS

The old man is great :slight_smile:
The only thing that I think seems a bit of is the lips, but maybe Iā€™m wrong :slight_smile:

Long time no post, wanna show a quick sculpt realized in about 2 hours to record an italian base course tutorial. C&C welcome:D![monster.jpg|1100x840](upload://1kgaIqKSSRqlRDeVNGGwOgdyjXf.jpeg)

Attachments

monster.jpg

This is my entry for a drawing contest inspired to square videogamesā€¦as mydrawing skills are not so good i decided to make a 3d model for an hypotethical female warrior game character. due to short times it has lot of flaws, but quite satisfied with the final feeling :roll_eyes:

![desi.jpg|1000x1265](upload://mWujm6lRAccurtaAjJ3aufmtNFg.jpeg)

Long time no postā€¦i was lucky to be invited for the second year in a row to hold a workshop on zbrush features at the 2010 view international conference that will be held in turin 26-29 october, so for the event i am preparing this fast model made all with the new shadowbox features and new brushes (as thsis will be the theme of the workshop). the design has some flaws but i had short time to make it (about 3 days until now) so i went absolutely hardcore without any concept. also, as almost all the pieces are unified skins i think i will have hard times posing it (traspose master suffers a bit when i try to create a unique tool from all those high poly subtools:lol: ) so in some near future i will retopologize it and give it a more transposable form. c&c welcome:)

![ZGrab01.jpg|1098x1600](upload://6tvqtexgcPCOakj30pRjWXBDzvX.jpeg)

Attachments

ZGrab01.jpg

great model danko!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
and awesome use of hard surface brushes.
iā€™m waiting for the final still and render! keep it up

Double congratsā€¦
one for the model (I quote 100% Load) and another big BiG BIG ONE for your step! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi Danko, great job!
I hope to meet you at the view conference!

Long time no post, this is a personal project i had fun with in the last week during freetime, my personal version of the rising venus from botticelli :D.
eventually when iā€™ll have some more freetime i will plan to model all the picture :lol:. hope you like it

![1.jpg|1100x1418](upload://8eYPQtMqs4sait4EZahRPvrCkZu.jpeg)

Attachments

1.jpg

venus rising by way of coraline?

:wink:

LOL! Cool idea :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHA :smiley:

n1 idea. made my day XD

with much time and much humor everything is possible!

Thanks for the kind replies, i am uploading on the resource section of my website a series of videos showing the making of the model, pretty simple stuff meant for beginners, but i hope someone will find those info useful :slight_smile:venus.jpg

Hi guys, i want to share some videotutorials i have published in the resource section of my website http://www.d3d.it/resources/, (free registration required) actually i am finishing the ones about the r2 version, i hope you will find them useful/inspiring.
r2progress.jpg

Awesome! Iā€™m looking forward to watching these videos. Thanks danko.

Thanks for the kind words man, actually i have also started livecasting on my webtv channel (you can check the events page to see the upcoming sessions) , showing the making of a model i am preparing all inside ZBrush for a workshop i will hold next week at the international ā€œviewā€ conference in turin.
i actually finished the modeling stage, now texturing this guy
finishedmodeling.jpg
texture.JPG

Attachments

finishedmodeling.jpg

1 Like