ZBrushCentral

Cnever - sketchbook/concepts

Just some slugness for the day

final_LR.jpg

some concept renders

wip_style.jpg

Attachments

wip_style.jpg

Ok so we all know creaturebox and had some few hours to have just fun with this one, hope you like it! you can view more at http://daniemalan.com/portfolio/nuf/

front_small.jpg
back_small.jpg
clay.jpgclay-2.jpgclay-3.jpg

Original
20140704_141357.jpg

Attachments

front_small.jpg

back_small.jpg

Had some time to do something that was rolling around in my head or on my pc :slight_smile:
Please visit this link for higher resolution images

Hope you enjoy them! All done in zbrush then rendered in keyshot seeing that this is the next step for pixologic and comped in psd/After effects

comp_grading_smaller.jpg

[w]114476703[/w] – cant seem to embed videos no matter what I do?

head.pnghand.pngheadHand.png

wips.png

Attachments

comp_grading_smaller.jpg

Face a day :slight_smile:

sketch.jpg

Attachments

sketch.jpg

Face a day :slight_smile:

sketch_headphones.jpg

Attachments

sketch_headphones.jpg

Heres another one done a few days back.

sketch_3.jpg

Attachments

sketch_3.jpg

Just imagine if aliens aged and did not fit into their suits :slight_smile:

comped_HR.jpg

Attachments

comped_HR.jpg

I LIKE that. :slight_smile:

What program did you render him in?

@ Jan19 - used the lovely keyshot bridge with psd adjustments. Here are some quick screen grabs/renders from zbrush.

render-02.png
render-04.png
render-06.png

I am so glad I caved and got that Bridge and KS. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know if your image was Keyshot or Marmoset. I like Marmoset’s renders, but I also love this one of yours, from Keyshot.

The colors are nice and vibrant.

Thanks Jan19 - the bridge makes it so much faster to push out renders but don’t want to get lazy :slight_smile: Want to use marmoset a lot more as well.

Had literally 4 days to get concept and final mech going for a competition. Fingers crossed it was good enough!

I will see if I get the courage to go into the file again to do a bit more on it but chances are I will just create another piece and invest more time who knows! Comment alwayse welcome.
Also just starting to scratch the surface of zmodeler brush but loving the potential.

thanks

comped_quick.jpg

clay.29.jpg
clay.30.jpg

clay.31.jpg

clay.32.jpg

clay.33.jpg

Thanks Jan19 - the bridge makes it so much faster to push out renders but don’t want to get lazy :slight_smile: Want to use marmoset a lot more as well.

That is so true. :slight_smile: So easy to zip the ZTool right on over to Keyshot and make it look real nice. But I like Marmoset, also, as well as the Quixel apps for texturing.

On the “to do” list is to see how the Quixel maps will render out in Keyshot. So much I’d like to do, but time gets away.

Also just starting to scratch the surface of zmodeler brush but loving the potential.

Yes! A different way to model, but a very interesting way.

Love your shiny, spider-like robot. :slight_smile: Good luck in your competition.

Love your shiny, spider-like robot. :slight_smile: Good luck in your competition.

Thanks jan19 this bot was a very quick project rushing to get things done!

Congratulations CNever for the first place in the robot contest :slight_smile:
Your Medirobot was outstanding you deserved it.

Hope to see more of your art

Harlyk

@harlyk - thanks man really appreciate the kind words, I really do appreciate it! Hope to post more and see more from you :slight_smile:

Day 2 - speed sculpt

ks-man.jpg

Day 3 - speed sculpt

ks-man.jpg

Day 5 boy speedy

ks-boy.jpg

Day 6 speedy focusing on female likeness more

ks-lady.jpg

Day 7 back to male face

ks-man.jpg