ZBrushCentral

Claudio's Sketchbook

Yes I agree - she still needs a lot of work all over lol. Not just in those areas though lol :wink:

Thanks for your comment! :+1:

Cheers!
Claudio

SculptingFemaleForm01.jpg

Hey gang: I just uploaded a new tutorial on “Zbrush Sculpting The Female Form (No Symmetry)”. It teaches you how to approach sculpting the female form all without symmetry to make it more natural. This is only the first part in the series and deals with the creation of the base figure you see above. You can get it here on Selz and on Gumroadall Free of course! :wink:

Cheers!

Claudio

portraitWIP.jpg

Started to work on her face. Still a lot of work to do…

Claudio

Wow, You do some amazing work!

If you’re looking for some 3D printing bids, I run a Objet 30 high resolution printer. Let me know if you’re interested, feel free to check out my website Firebird3d.com

Also you can email me at Chad@firebird3d.com

Good luck on thew sculpting!

Chad

Hi gang,

been working on a few things lately but here is a female portrait I sculpted for a tutorial I created on Gumroad. She started from a sphere using dynamesh. In a way she is a continuation of my other tutorial “Sculpting The Female Form” where I showed how to create the female figure but didn’t go into a lot of detail about how to sculpt the face.

Cheers!

Claudio

[COLOR=#B9BFC1][FONT=Open Sans]Really stoked for the upcoming Star Wars “The Force Awakens” directed by J.J. Abrams so I wanted to create a Sith Lightsaber concept for an upcoming tutorial on creating hard surface objects in Zbrush.
Sculpting and Render passes all Zbrush with Photoshop comp. Check out my tutorials on Gumroad:https://gumroad.com/ClaudioSetti

Hope everyone is well and had a good holiday!

EDIT*

I finished my Zbrush Hard Surface Vol. 1 | Sith lightsaber on Gumroad.

As a thank you for the tremendous support from Zbrush Central you can use the link to get it for %50 off: https://gum.co/oXugM/zbrush-rocks

Here is the trailer:

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/12oncXynyvo" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Sample Clip (Chapter 08):

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xrRlUymVLMg" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the support!

Claudio

Bit more work on Jill Valentine:

M67GumroadCoverArtstation.jpg

Here is a recent piece - this is an M67 Frag Grenade I created for an upcoming tutorial on Gumroad:

• I will be creating a bunch of tutorials for creating military assets which I struggled a lot when I first started and was heavily inspired by Joseph Drust's work.
  • I wanted to keep it simple for this first one so I chose to show how to make a simple grenade however I cover a lot of techniques.
  • Rendered in zbrush and touched up in PS a little (not much honestly) lol

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:M67GumroadCoverArtstation.jpg

Alien-Demo-YoutubeWEB.jpg

Hey gang,

Just got my Keyshot for Zbrush and I’m just in love with this application. Still have lots to learn but here is a test I did with an old model…

Claudio

Fun with Zbrush and Keyshot lol…

Games Workshop Fan Art.

Demon Lord Bust

Did a test Paintball marker to get a better understating of the Zmodeler brush. I’m getting more accustomed with it- its definitely a great tool! I still have a ways to go though lol. I think with more practice you can really do very intricate objects with relatively low polygon count.

Claudio

Jill Valentine Progress for 3D print (WIP)

Adding some colour Jill Valentine to see how close I am - still WIP. Its amazing how much color changes things lol

Added some skin textures although they probably won’t show up in the print I’m guessing unless I do a large version lol. More for me I guess to get a better sense :slight_smile:

Cheers!
-Claudio

Almost there - just getting ready to separate parts for printing and making sure smaller details are thick enough and printable.

A couple of tests with the new ZModeler brush - really loving it!

Jill cool!:sunglasses:
Very atmospheric work, well to convey the mood of the Resident Evil!

In what scale do you plan to print the model?