ZBrushCentral

Cezar Brandao - Sketchbook2

To answer your question… Yes I do.

So beautiful, so peacefull, nice work

Beautiful! :+1:

I’m in love… Please don’t tell my girlfriend, keep it up great work!!!

Beautiful!

Love the pose and expression, very feminine. The shoulders are what sells it for me

what a beautiful piece but maybe its just me and my big weakness for redheads :o

love her!

She is a beautiful sketch! the pose and expression is awesome!, really really cute also:).

Wow! You have an amazing sense of the female face, which is one of the most difficult things to capture. I’m amazed at the grace and subtlety these pieces display. Keep it up!!

Cheers
Will

…beautiful! very good!:+1:

gorgeous

She is great, I love it.

I second harbottle’s comment. The female form is so subtle and graceful that it can be really difficult to nail and very noticeable when you don’t. In 10 hrs you were able to nail everything I think would be most important: the pose, the form, and the design. It totally doesn’t need to be finished to keep the eyes interested. Great job. Very inspiring. BTW, for such a fast piece, what’s your workflow: premade basemesh, zspheres, retop?

Unbelievable. Just a wonderful sculpture!!! I’d love to know more about your process. A quick turnaround like 10 hours is amazing, too!

Beautiful sculpts! Congratz on TR :sunglasses: :+1:

some great works, congrats on top row!

Awesome work!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great stuff! Congratulations on top row! :smiley: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

www.leotaksakamoto.blogspot.com :smiley:

so this is the toprow???
i guess next time people have to make usernames of famous people to get their works on toprow.
ZBC has gone weak.:-1:small_orange_diamond:red_circle:

cool model man!!
Congratz on top row!
haeiu keepitup!