ZBrushCentral

Cedric Seaut's Little Box

Do you happen to record any of your work as study??? It would be nice to see how you create your artwork using zbrush for sharp edges, details in the miscellaneous things (like buttons, the ridges in the metal pieces, the parts that are sculpted to look like metal pieces attached to the characters if that makes sense) and how you paint them.

Like if you made a video and posted it on Gnomonology or something cause again there is not alot of things out there that cover how to create things the way you do.

Anyway, AWESOME JOB AS ALWAYS… LOVE YOUR WORK. IM A BIG FAN I HAVE A FOLDER DEDICATED TO YOUR WORK (PERSONAL INSPIRATION)

LATER
SELAH

Also How long did this project take to create or how long have you been working on this?

wow these totally blew me away!

awesome work and very inspirational :+1:

…very fantastic work dude

well deserve. :+1:

amazing works !

very nice chars, the rendering is outstanding! I love Igor :slight_smile:

froyd

woOOOOoww!!!..impressive, I love the design, modeling everything … hahah

i normaly dont comment on high class stuff because the things i would write would normally reassemble the things written tens of times before me.

but this… well this aint normal!

i saw the first character on cgtalk yesterday and already thought this is as high as it gets. but the other ones!!! mindblowing.

its real hard to believe you did the hardedge designs in zbrush…
but on the other hand the characters prove your a master of cg so why would you lie! :laughing:

if i was your employer i would give you tons of extra workload after seeing these
because i would get the impression that you sir have too much time for your personal projects! :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

i love them all especially before after mutation of guy with glasses

Cool!!! Man

thanks a lot guys !! really

a brief work in progress of the technic that i usually use for my characters
and the texture of the legs.

for FinalRender/FinalToon, there’s a version since this year on Maya, i don’t know if all the functions are there but…
for the half/half material between max and Finaltoon, actually you can create a FinalToon material and blend with a standard max material so you have the ability to blend a pure cell shading mat with a standard max one.

thanks

Making_of
Making_of2

HEELLL YEAAAA! It’s awesome! beautiful characters!

Love the elements of the japanese samurai still gleaming through all the technological advancements of the character. Truly inspiring! Is the pinch brush one of the secrets to hard-edge modelling in zbrush? Please can you also share how you did texturing please? Awesome man!

Very interesting!

Clean workflow…:+1: :+1:

SWEET… thanks for sharing…really understand now how you get those great looking details in your models…

Do you do the same approach for the upper body and arms(like with the character Franck)?

Again Way too cool…

Thanks for sharing again

Love this stuff

Later
Selah

Very nice! And thanks for sharing.

Fantastic works !!

Hey, thanks a lot Ced! I will check it out for Maya then.

OUTSTANDING… very creative and different thats always nice. great freaking job man…

Fantastic work! :+1:

Regarding the Step 3 topology polypaint…is there a tutorial available on that technique? I’m assuming Cedric is just painting lines down in polypaint to visualize his edge loop flow?

awesome work dude, thanks for sharing - great style, very clean! :+1: