ZBrushCentral

Cebola_Sketchbook

Love a lot of the busts, this last girl is especially lovely.

Thank you a lot! The girl was a really hard one, it was very difficult for me to sculpt a child.\

cheers!

she’s so cute.very nice work.:wink:

Thanks a lot Diablo!

Hello!

Here is a texture practice on top of my previous girl bust (around 50k polys), roughly based on before mentioned concept. Made a TON of mistakes throughout the process of this model, but learned a lot! Feels a lil awkward without posing, but i really dont want to spend more time on this ^^

C/C`s are welcome!

Hope you enjoy it =)
RENDER.jpgRENDER.jpg

Attachments

RENDER.jpg

RENDER.jpg

great work man,but i think 50k is way too much for a bust.any way keep up the good works.;):wink:

Thanks man! Yeah, the count was way too high. But the main focus of this exercise was the texture side and putting all the maps together. a lot of fun x)

Hello!

Here`s my latest sculpt!

I got inspired by this concept (http://drawcrowd.com/projects/77f2bcbf0c7698b4fe6474dc51536287b8e5a87d)

The head piece is just a place holder, i focused more on the face and hair =P Later i`ll post more renders from different angles.
Critiques are welcome!

Hope you like it =)

PrayingWoman_low.jpgPrayingWoman_comp.jpg

Attachments

PrayingWoman_comp.jpg

Nice sculpt man

Really great. very well done!

great job man.love the pose.:wink:

Beautiful execution.

Awesome

Thank you guys a lot =DD !

Here is more angles of the sculpture.

Hope you like it =)

PrayingWoman_t2_low.jpg PrayingWoman_t1_low.jpg PrayingWoman_t3_low.jpg

PrayingWoman_t5_low.jpg

Nice sculpt, and nice pose. Looking at the side view, I think her center of gravity is off. She looks like she would fall forward.
(I hope you don’t mind my minor editing job to illustrate my point. She might even need to lean back a bit further than I have her)Praying Woman Revision.jpg

Attachments

Praying Woman Revision.jpg

@Webhead: Thank you! Yeah, the pose is a bit unbalanced. To be honest, i was supposed to be only a bust, but then i added the legs only at the end xD She really looks like she about to fall, i know its wrong but i kinda like that "about to" feeling. Not that it was entirely on purpose tho xD But Michael Hampton talks a lil about this topic in his figure drawing tutorials, and its really interesting when it’s successfully applied (was not my case xD)

I really appreciate you taking time to show me this! I’ll pay more attention to the balance of the figure next time!

cheers!

Impresive work. Love the pose and gesture. Great work on expression and clothes.
One thing that bugs me are her breast - especially on a side view they look really fake, too round and hard
Other than that, superb sculpture!

@nebular: Thank you very much! Yeah, i didn’t notice that. You are right! Maybe when i was sculpting i used some reference that had woman with fake breast xD. I’ll keep that in mind on the next one.
Thanks for the heads up!

Long time no post!

So, i finished the 3D program i was studying here in Vancouver! Was a hard and amazing journey!

I specialized in Characters for Games there, so here goes my some Demo Reel stills from it.

You can watch the Demo Reel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHN1PgtqSg

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

All rendered in Marmoset Toolbag

Helliot:

Eleph_nrms.jpgEleph_wires.jpg

Attachments

Ell:

Inspired by a concept by Rabbiteyes

Scar_04.jpg

Attachments

Scar_04.jpg