ZBrushCentral

Buffalo Challenge

After suffering a string of bad meshes I reworked the base in Maya , knoked out and fixed vertice weld errors and totally replaced the horns,

I then imported it into Zbrush 3.5r3 and saved a ZtL for you here is the latest. Sorry for the trial and errors but try this one.

[attach=170160]side.jpg[/attach] [attach=170161]3-quarters.jpg[/attach] [attach=170162]December-08-2009_04_10.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

side.jpg

3-quarters.jpg

December-08-2009_04_10.jpg

I been playing around with the bison6 mesh most of this afternoon and came up with this beast like a hulk version I am really liking it and its the first model I played with transpose master…

what fun!!

thanks guys

[bison2.jpg]

Great sculpt so far,

I spent my day rescuing a friend out of the snow, and revamping the base mesh.
it was worth it - no holes and a better body. I enlarged the feet and retopoded the horns and added some edge loops around the ears and below the nose so it has a better allowance for reconstructing the lower jaw. here are some more reference shots. I have a ton.

[attach=170360]front-1.jpg[/attach] [attach=170362]geoff_timidly_feeding_buffalo.jpg[/attach] [attach=170363]25220455_eb35acf835_b.jpg[/attach] [attach=170364]itch.jpg[/attach] [attach=170365]under.jpg[/attach]
More later!

Attachments

front-1.jpg

geoff_timidly_feeding_buffalo.jpg

25220455_eb35acf835_b.jpg

itch.jpg

under.jpg

when you uploaded the first i was like- tris in ZB ??? looking better tho ! :+1:

Hi all.

Like Gary, I’m allergic to tri’s :smiley:

But I also spotted a couple of minor glitches with that latest mesh at the
tip of the tail and the horns. I fixed 'em here (I think).

[… and had to add one tri’ :cry:]

I also recentered him. For some reason ZB had his origin way off below the
mesh Now the origin is in the centre of the mesh, which is better, but I’d
like to be at his feet?

All minor issues.

G.

Thank you very much grey,

I am using this version and I find the latest mesh works very well. I had 2 sculps WIP and will post.

Just a WIP of Greys Mesh, I slow at it --the old chip away method.

I tried the full on really agressive brush work – not for me. More to come.

December-10-2009_1.jpg

Attachments

December-10-2009_2.jpg

December-10-2009_3.jpg