ZBrushCentral

Bryan Silva | doodles

Nailed it!
Can’t wait to see the pores and scars detail added!

Danny Trejo rocks! So does this model. Congrats it is amazing how you captured the way he looks so well. It is like he is about to say something… :cool:

Thanks a lot guys! Your comments and crits help keep me motivated. Heres another update. I started on the details and a new mustache. Tons of fun :smiley:

[attach=62791]wip06.jpg[/attach]
trejo_thumb.jpg

Attachments

wip06.jpg

mate, this just gets better and better!

Brilliant! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: The likeness is great!

Wow, nice moustage, how do you get so much detail? Subdivide subdivide subdivide?

Looks great!

Awesome work, even without hair you’ve captured him so with it, it’s just all the better!

Very nice work. :+1:

I like that mustashe, was is done using the snakehook brush?

Most reproductions of actors seem a little off,this seems bang on to me!Simply delightfull to look at in an art sense.I dont like looking at men lol.

cal

fantastic… your representation made me want to look up information on the guy because I love his personality, but didn’t know much about him… he’s old!!.. and it turns out they’re making Machete into an actual movie!

Top notch modeling there, Bryan. Nice job on the mustache.

Thank you all so much for the encouragement. I am so glad you like it. After having a number of you and others from other forums ask about the mustache I decided to make a tutorial about it. It was made in 3dsmax with the Hair and Fur modifier. I added a pdf file to this post with the tutorial. Enjoy. Another update is in the making.

[mustache_tutorial_thumb.jpg]

Great stuff, I love that guy he’s a great character always love his films.:smiley: You’ve captrured him brilliantly

Thats a nice soup filter tutorial you made. :laughing: Thanks. :+1:

HAHAHAHAHA thanks dude. You’re welcome!

That spider kicks ass. Very nice. Great mean expression.

looks amazing!

Thanks for the comments guys Im glad you like them.

Heres an update of the Trejo likeness. The contest has another 10 days before the deadline. I hope to finish early. Any crits are welcomed.

[attach=63594]wip07.jpg[/attach]
trejo_thumb.jpg

Attachments

wip07.jpg

Getting meaner and meaner :wink: Thanks for the tutorial! Can’t wait to see your final image.

M