ZBrushCentral

Bond, James Bond?

Answering your tittle: Yes sir, James Bond!!

Just perfect!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice work

Great render and model, the skin is really awesome

HOLY CRAP! Other than not having eyebrows and a head of hair he looks completely real. TOP ROW.

Hey thankā€™s a lot all :slight_smile:

Rikk The Gaijin : Thankā€™s man , your last work is really good :slight_smile: I did not know that octane was able to do skin, is it a skin shader or a mixed sss layer that you build?

So ,
Hereā€™s a first test with hair, Itā€™s just an experimental test, Iā€™m did with hairfarm hairmesh Brush, I may do an other version with hairmesh extrudeā€¦ or just use it to enhance some area I will see. I also wanted to test my custom made Hair shader. No gi so itā€™s why the shadow are a bit harsh, better lighting later

Eyebrow coming soon

red hair708.jpgred hair706.jpg

Uncanny likeness! Really nice work!

It is already looking great even though the hair is not very defined jet.
Waiting for more.

Cheers,
Caglar

calling it!

Thankā€™s all :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s an updateā€¦ lots of things to tweakā€¦ eyebrows not finished, side of the hairs tamps need to be less, will add later facial hairs, little beard, will do proper cloth,etcā€¦ but at least itā€™s moving forward

So hereā€™s a hdri test, with the kitchen classic map and a direct light in his face, some color tweak in photoshop and a faked depht of fieldā€¦

red hair858.jpg

Such a great likeness! Just an excellent job!

that is crazy good! awesome!

Amazing work. Top row for sure.

The last render is so convincing It looks like a mug shot photo. Terrific likeness! Kudos!

Very good likeness and skin shader. Excellent job.
Sorry but I have two crits so far; first, he just looks a bit anxious to me.
The second are the ears; I like the details - blood vessels and so on, but somehow they are a bit different from the rest of the facial skin, they are very smooth and brighter.
Best regards,
Caglar

Great work ! :+1:

Thankā€™s all :slight_smile:

Next update will be a big one, new eyebrows, with modeling tweak in the eyes,texture tweak, etc.

So for now, I just tweaked a bit more the skin shader and hereā€™s another lighting,with a blue light on the side, a region render mostly to check the lacrymal liquid in action.

red hair868.jpg

Congrats Luc! This one is looking amazing! Skin is even better then your previous peace that took everyoneā€™s breath away and sculpting is just spot on. Likeness is amazing!

Awesome. looking Great :+1:

good likeness and shader.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Double OMG!!