ZBrushCentral

Blue Ferrets ZBR4r2 Sketches

ghost cat to ferret… the texture came out this way by playing with the shader and light settings.
I think it makes for an interesting image…?

Ferret2zbr.jpg

Alpha made 3d and stroked…Awesome process

Starfish1.jpg

Hi Deke,

How did I miss this … very cool starfish! Cheers, David :smiley:

Started with an alpha to pm3d…

coathook-virus.jpg

More practice with alphas…am just blown away by the possibilities

Medallion.jpg

More xperimenting with alphas and textures …painting in a blank document…:smiley:

Face.jpg

Just a part I made experimenting with brushes

engineshape.jpg

WOW…Deke…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)…Amazing how when experimenting and exploring with this new technology, it comes to a point where art is born and becomes reality …not just something in theory of possibility, but an acual reality…:slight_smile:
Great job on these last few realizations Deke…especally this last one…Taking it all to a higher level…Congrats Man…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Hi Deke, Last one looks very good, are you painting with different materials in that one? Keep on trucking! Cheers, David :smiley:

In away I am painting with new materials. First I downloaded some mats from zbrush central and then I tweak the hell out of them
untill I have something I like and then save it to my mat library…Thanks for the kind response my personal favorite is the ferret wip…

Heres to getting to a Higher Level …yeah and Deke says chuckle snarf ( chuffing like a big cat)

:+1: cool material too ! its (a round tuit) i will do it when i get a round too it !:roll_eyes:

A little abstaraction for you all…zbr born and bred…L.O.L.
soccerbal_abstract1.jpg

sattelite.jpg

Hey Deke … last two very interesting! Keep on tweaking! Cheers, David :smiley:

cube in cube

cubeincube.jpg

just another doodle …

spikecube-in-cube.jpg

3 mutations of a Depthcharge with age…food for thought

Deathstar3.jpg

Attachments

Deathstar3.jpg

Groboto to zbr…

Sky-Plumbing.jpg

Interesting posts, sculpts. Depthcharge, my favorite :+1:
Buy a wacom… he he.

Hi Deke :slight_smile:

Getting better and better…:D:+1:…Luv the two works in post #72 on the previous page in here…The satellite orbiting above Earth…Great.:+1:…Also really like the aging piece posted above…Dust to Dust…and they all fall down…:smiley:
Keep on Truckin Deke…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Hi Deke,

Interesting looking group … I love groboto but my trial ran out. :cry: I am working quite a bit with Topmod, amazingly powerful and fast but a bit of a learning curve, a few years I ago I could kick a** with it … it is starting to come back to me.

All the best, David :smiley: