ZBrushCentral

Blue Ferrets ZBR4r2 Sketches

I like this human figure, very much.
Do a second render pass, using the main light strong ~2 as RIM light. Make it orange and use just black background. Composite it in Ps as top screen layer. Export a shadow map too, casted shadow on ground should look differently. Of course, there’re many ways to skin a cat. :wink:

@MICHALIS…zzzzzzzz

Hmm… Wow youre talking out of my league of understanding…For start I don’t know how to create a rim light in Zbr and where would I find the
other maps to export ??? Duhh…" Oh No Mr Bill dont’t squish me flat again Just because I’m having a senior moment "…:stuck_out_tongue:

Any advice would be mucho appreciated…Deke : AKA Blue

Click on the light, this places it on the back hemisphere. Make it ~2, not the 0.85 default. Give the appropriate color too.
One at a time. cheers

Well I made a few changes using 2 lights and changed shadow density…

Oldman_Skyfalling6.jpg

I see. Avoid two lights and go for a multipass combo in Ps using one light at a time. Two or more lights in BPR kills the almost raytracing effect.

A little change of pace tweaked in Zbr and composited in Photoshop…a little darkness for you…

DragonRed-1.jpg

I thought I’d try some 2.5d in 3d (chuckle ) aimed squarely or should I say cubedly at chalkman…:smiley:

BentyGirds1.jpg

Good Morning Deke…:slight_smile:

Luv that last Dragon piece posted above…Dynamic…and the color and lighting choise…really enhance the mood/feeling it creates while viewing it…The dark approach becomes you…and your work…in this instance anyway…:+1:small_orange_diamond:D
I also like the guy reaching up towards the lightning with crows piece alot, and the last abstract post too…Your technique with combineing what you already know in Sculptris with what is new to you in the rest of the ZBRUSH program is rapidly catching up with your great imagination and feelings…which is Always a great thing to see happening…Keep up the Great progress, experimtation, exploration, and above all else,…Keep Inspired, and Inspiring…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Take Care Deke, Have a Great Day…and Thanks for those photo’s by the way…Much appreciated…:+1:
Glenn

@ Glenn …Glad you found a use for the pics, my personal favorite is the sitting boxer in Philadelphia Gymn…I like the way the dragon came out too,
thats what comes out of me at 4:30 Am as the rain is pounding on the roof and everyone else is sleeping and I have the night at my disposal…:grimacing:

constructed with wings then worked on and rendered in Zbr and tweaked in Photoshop…( layers and lightning )

constructionzone-copy.jpg

Hi Deke,

I really like the last two images. In keeping with your last response to my works I feel the need to Wax poetic! Erector Set with olive and Incarcerated hubcap during electrical storm. Damn … it lacks your eloquence! :lol:

All the best my Friend, 2012 should be an interesting one. :smiley:

Blue construct looks great Blue. :+1:
All the best, always creative. :):):slight_smile:
Until the end of the world. It’s 2012 right? :laughing:

Hey There…Yep… You over there in the Sunshine state of Oregon…:smiley: With the most beautiful coastline that i’ve ever seen…Happy New Year…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Have a Great and Inspired one Deke…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Take Care Man…:+1:
Glenn

P.S…Don’t turn blue Blue while holding your breath waiting for the end in 2012…:D:D:D

@ Glenn
Sunshine my A** , it rains and rains and the mighty wind blows for days on end ,every other day I have to scrape mold of my backside…:grimacing:
@ michalis
From what I understand we have untill Dec 21 2012 before the hammer hits the anvil…
@ chalkman
Wax on Wax off and thats how you get a shiny polish…

Thanks for the kind words Everyone and Have great new year ( better than this one I hope , Ihope ) as I sit here at 12:59 am on the 1-1-2012…

This is a little polish work on the Red Dragon…Hope you all like it…

DragonRed4withman.jpg

Attachments

DragonRed4withman.jpg

Hi Deke,

Just checking in, hope you had a good New Year. I love this last piece … they were made to be together!

I will soon be marketing my Pez dispenser, I am going to order a working prototype. I know I can count on you for my first order! :lol:

Let’s hope this year is less crazy! Cheers, David

Hi Deke :slight_smile:

Just seconding what David said about this latest post of yours…Dramatic and Dynamic…Luv the composition.:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Happy New Year Man…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Happy New Year Blue! I like Loving Girders and Blue Construct. They are looking great! Best to you and yours in the coming year :slight_smile:

@ tartan Great to hear from you and Have A Great New Year !

This is play time…pushing the xtreme with dyna mesh and poly count…

quicksketch2a.jpg

Attachments

quicksketch2a.jpg

Hi Deke,

This last one is fun … reminds me of a toy I had as a kid, a metal wheel with a plunger to turn the wheel and it threw out a stream of sparks…safe fireworks. :lol:

Cheers, David :smiley:

Really this is a render straight out of zbr…all I added was a snowflake layer…I still have
no idea what caused it to render like this ( its a 3d model of a wip cat ) using the fiber shader using bpr…
I think it looks pretty cool anyway…

Ghostcat-copy.jpg