ZBrushCentral

Blue Ferrets ZBR4r2 Sketches

Just playing with GB and Zbr…

gro2.jpg

Ah … the famous Golden Nunchucks, only visible once every ten years! Nice work! Cheers, David :smiley:

Just my daily doodle…escape the box : Deke

honeycomb_starfish3.jpg

Hi Deke, Nice work … that net looks like it was created in Topmod. Cheers, David :smiley:

Yup Top mod and zbr…( topmod is fun to to figure out )

And this is my first Z-Sketch

HornyguyZsketch1.jpg

Good Morning Deke :slight_smile:

I like that geodome/starfish net posted above…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)…I wonder what would happen if you played with the transparency and ghoust settings in ZBRUSH …right of your screen all the way down towards the bottom…While using that geodome and starfish…Might stummble upon a really nice effect…Who Knows…:smiley:
Have A Great One Deke…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Very nice use of z-sketch … I especially like the detail on the body. Looks like he has my feet. :lol: Cheer, David

ps: Love the background as well!

Just for you Spirit Dreamer I made this post…I liked your idea…Your Snow cat-leopard Is very cool… :slight_smile:

@ Chalkman thanks for being so nice but I feel its very primitive so far and,
with those feet you can water ski on the weekends witout the skis…LOL

StarfishTransparent1.jpg

Attachments

StarfishTransparent1.jpg

For all you Dragon Lovers…

This is an old model from somewhere in my database of models, so I worked it over a little in zbr and rendered with bpr…

Dragon2a.jpg

Attachments

Dragon2a.jpg

Cool dragon! :+1:

This design is bery appealing to me.

Hi Deke :slight_smile:

Nice effect of having the light shine through that geodome piece, and in a great landscape to boot…Gives it a whole different feeling and scale…Me Likes…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Luv that Dragon…Nice flow to it’s form…:+1:small_orange_diamond:) Worth some wings I think…Would add to the great cast shadow effect that you have going on now with it…Just a passing thought on my part that may be useful to you,…who knows…:slight_smile:
Speaking of cast shadows,…I have alot of works myself that I did last year that would greatly benifit from a cast shadow,…I think I might just get some of them out of the mothballs and dust them off, if for no other reason than to just see what can be done further with,… and on them.:smiley:
So Thanks for the Inspiration Deke…Much Apreciated…and Keep on Truckin :+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

made these by splitting a sphere , cloning and inserting the mesh to become one unified mesh…:slight_smile:

3split-bowels.jpg

A New Dragon start… From an old Poser Dragon as the base model

Dragon-wip-1.jpg

Attachments

Dragon-wip-1.jpg

Looking great!

@ asecbrush and @ inkyspot… Thank you , I’m glad you like my little critters of course these are old ones I’m redoing in zbr…but I’m having fun anyway !

@ Spirit dreamer Its nice to be an inspiration for you even if just a little bit, as I am nowhere near as capable as you are in my “artistic endeavors”
I must start learning to compose my scenes better, but right now I’m focusing on the learning curve in ZBR…which is
over whelming at times. so many things I want to do and so little time to do it in…

“escape the box” : Deke

Daz millenium dragon i presume.

Hi Deke :slight_smile:
Looking Great Man:+1:

About that learning curve…I think you are learning faster than me…I think that i’m the slowest one in here traveling on that curve…:smiley: But we all go at our own pace when it comes to learning new things, and it seems that the older one is, the steepper the curve becomes…at least in my case I know that to be true…LOL :D…What’s that myth of the guy pushing the Earth up that hill.:D…In my case, I think that the gods have turned that hill into an overhanged cliff making the push up it something that would seem impossible…But I keep pushing anyway…Life is too short at this point to do otherwise…If you let go of that ball, it tends to roll over you like a steam roller…especally when pushing it up a steep cliff…No choise but to KEEP ON PUSHIN as Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions sang it…:slight_smile:

Link to Keep on Pushin song posted above…Enjoy …:slight_smile:
KEEP ON PUSHIN Deke…:+1:
Glenn

that would be the Greek myth of Sisyphus, he tried to cheat death. his punishment was to push a rock up a hill in Hades for all eternity. when he got to the top he would be so tired he’d have to rest and the rock would roll all the way back down…
i agree that zbrush does feel like that sometimes :slight_smile: 1 step forward… 2 steps back

Snap006 2012-01-18, 14_07.jpg

Not Really Loving every minute of it…:smiley: