comp1024.jpg

Great work! This last one is awesome! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Thank you David~;)

cool

I think his eyes are a bit wider, also how long did this take you

Thanks~

Hi Everyone,

This is a test rendering image, just try to see the likeness. I need to fix some errors on the displacement map to make the ear right, and need some more time to work on the hair.

Thanks for your viewing this image,

renderTest_1024.jpg

Added some details to this Bull.

wow, you have great sculpting skills. love that bull, but also the red robot is great!

nice … great attention to anatomy …

Thanks, I’m glad you like it.

Thank you.

Hi all,

This is a quick sketch to study the male head.

Hi everyone,

THis is an updated model. The goal was to study the head anatomy and try to sculpt the likeness.

JetLi.jpg

You have a great potential mate, keep up with the good work :+1:

Hi all,

This is my newest sketch started from lunch break. I’m still working on the wrinkles to make more levels of details~:cool:
WIP.jpg

NICE! any tips on them boss wrinkles!

Thanks brian20, the wrinkles are 100% hand sculpted, with the help of many fine images I found on google. I learned the wrinkle sculpting techniques from Paul Liaw, here you can see his amazing works, and more detailed explanation. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?184777-Paul-Liaw-works

Hi everyone,

This is an updated sculpting of Jackie Chan’s portrait. I found so many problems in my previous image. So, here I try to correct all mistakes I’ve had before. I’m still working on the details, and I’m glad to hear any comments and suggestions. Thanks~
model_01.gif

That’s an excellent likeness!