ZBrushCentral

Bitans_Sketchbook

Keep doing my rendering practice. Still have too many issues, I have to do more and more.

head_rendering_1K.jpg

Nice work on the Jackie Chanā€™s portrait! No doubt itā€™s him, but I think you have too much red/orange color for the diffuse and it looks too much like small dots everywhere. It should be less visible, a little bit desaturate I think :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Totyo, thatā€™s right, Iā€™ll try to reduce the dots.

Made some color corrections in photoshop to reduce the dots on his face.
head_rendering_1K.jpg

Attachments

head_rendering_1K.jpg

Hello everyone,
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions again! Those are very helpful to help me improve.
This is another updated image. Iā€™m still working on settings in maya to get more realistic skin and hair.
I hope you can help me to make him more real.

Thanks a lot!
new_comp_1K.jpg

I think the skin is a lot better that way. I think it needs more color variations (cold areas, warmer areas) as the color by itself, except the dot aspect, is too uniform.

Thanks a lot Totyo, I see what you said. Iā€™ll do more color correction in photoshop.

Hello,

This is an updated sketch W.I.P. My main purpose is practice sculpting the antomy.
BPR_Render_1K.jpgBPR_45base_1K.jpgbackModel_1K.jpgmodel_1K.jpg

good job:+1:

Thanks aidin-crow

This is an image I rendered in maya.
maya_rendering_1K_1.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Render_1K.jpg

Hello,

This is an updated image of my earlier work, just for fun. Rendered in Zbrush and finalized the image in Photoshop.
comp_500.jpg

Hi,

This is an updated image of this guy. Iā€™m still learning how to render a better image.
mainUpdated_1K.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is another updated image of Jackie Chanā€™s portrait. I hope this update make the image look more like him.

Jackie is my favorit actor ever. I hope you like this.

new_comp_1K_1.jpg

1 Like

He is very vivid,i think his face is a little longer.

Thanks a lot! Iā€™m still trying to make him look better.

Hi Everyone,

This is my newest W.I.P. model. Itā€™s all done in zbrush just do some random hard surface sculpting and have fun with insert brushes.

Iā€™ll keep working on it to paint some colors and try to give him a pose, and also thinking to add some more accessories to make more interesting.

I hope you like this model. Iā€™m glad to hear any comments and suggestions from you.

Thanks,
comp.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is a Jet Liā€™s portrait study. Iā€™m still working on the likeness, and I would like to hear any comments and suggestions form you.
I hope you like it.
Thanks,
ZGrab01.jpg

youā€™ve got some amazing pieces, that robot with all the insertmesh and Mr Chan are terrific, and Iā€™ve recognized Jet li from the post Icon so likeness must be good :wink:

Iā€™d love to see your worflow or a tuto for your Hbot mech:+1:

The likenessā€™s spot on. Very nice work.

This is a new image of this character. Everthing is done in Zbrush to study the new features.
compLow.jpg