ZBrushCentral

Artworks & WIP

Thx, im happy with it…actually i’m dreaming about the last creature i’ve posted that will be part of a big artwork, of course it’s still a wip i’ve to create other characters to compose the scene…probably the best thing is to draw something using quick sketch before…that would be interesting.

CANNOT STOP HERE so even if i’m at work now i’ll show u a very very very quick sketch with the main characters (probably i’m the only one who can understand this eheh)
I’ve also a title: Wizard’s Nightmare or the Wizard’s Trip:
wizardnightmare.jpg

I think I do understand that, at least enough to know that after seeing “the great beast” in it and what looks like post 35 and something slithering down the wall while someone smokes a pipe full of… something…
Ok I don’t understand it but I can see stuff.

GRIN!!!

eheh exactly i’d like to create something that is the sum of what i’ve posted before but more powerful and different (or i’ll try to do so) - to combine all this, the concept i’ve thought is a Black Magician on drugs dreaming about an hellish landscape with weird demons and other morbid stuff etc etc …

thx as always :wink:

just a sketch for tonight ,maybe useful for the future … see u my friends

AlienDemon_WIP.jpg

Holy cow that is evil looking!

just playing…

Thats looking wiked. Awesome sculpting.

Great group loop work… Starting to look a lot like Geigers work …

If it was just a little darker …

A great and striking image… very cool …Deke

dude that last one is great!

thx to you all and another one piece a bit darker as you have suggested me , thx as always for comments/critics/suggestions
Passage1.jpg

I love this stuff, but I do have a suggestion:
Keep making it!

Oh boy!…. Back to copying Giger again….

love your work !

How about just doing a tutorial for this one? It looks pretty complex to me, and as someone else already said, it is Bad Ass. :cool:

I love the darkness and the atmosphere in this image… I wonder how it would look with some darker greens and brown Grunge elements ?

Just food for the imagination… I hope you don’t mind, You know the image Allready stands very strongly on its own… :slight_smile: Deke

I’ve tried sometimes to add colours but i’m always not satysfied…anyway here is another test hope you like it!
Towers60X45.jpg

nicce… how are you putting the billowy smoke in there?

i use Fog in Best render and i use a Zgrab document alpha to add Zdepth and background or fog effects in photoshop…at the end it’s pretty easy.

2 different colored versions…hope u like it