Me Likeyyyy !!!

very good job I like, but as you get
blue light?:+1:

simply PS for the light…it was just an immediate test :slight_smile:

thanks for the little tutorial;)

Made tonight , hope you will like it :slight_smile:

AlienHead_test3 copia.jpg

2 slightly different versions :slight_smile: enjoy and goodnight from Rome

Another test with same style…for the future i’ll try to release a complete complex scene with more than a model in proper poses…hope you all like this, suggestions are always welcome.

Head2.jpg

…I love ci/fi, I like your work… and this last…:D:D:D …I’ll be watching you…

Awesome !

This style is one of my favorites, and your doin a hell of a job with it. My only suggestion is, like on that last one with the blueish chick I wanna see some of that awesome texture in the siloutte. Like she looks all bad ass but shes all smooth around the edges like a regular human, I hope that makes sense. Anyway keep crankin these out their awesome, and Id love to see a making of.

Thx my friend, i’m looking at your gallery and i appreciate it a lot, i love this surrealism touch in 3D art

yeah i know what u mean , this could be the next goal more attention on the whole figure and more 3D shapes around to make all fused properly
thx man!

A simple model (both the one with standard material and textured too) to recreate a Giger style touch, enjoy and thx for all your suggestions :).
Giger_towertube(render+matcapreddemo)_b.jpgGiger_towertube(render+matcapreddemo)_a.jpg

Well i’ve used some models made and shown before for this test , the intent was simply to know immediately the result using this technique i’m exploring.
Hope you like this for now :slight_smile:
Witchcraft-I-lowres.jpg

You’re getting some pretty good looking results, what exactly is the technique you’re using? It could be partially done with an alpha through Noisemaker with UV projection, but I imagine it’s not as simple as that :stuck_out_tongue:

This is whats up right here!!! This is ****ing too cool, I’m dying to know how your making this style!? And thanks for the new backround image on my desktop!:smiley:

> Bruce: it’s on my desktop too ahah , seriously thx for your suggestion…i think i find the right direction but still far from what ive in mind :slight_smile:
> Senka: yes for sure there is a massive use of customed alphas here and there and displacement trough UVs

You again ?

Damn your good. I would beg my creator to make stuff like yours. Pretty impressive Zbrushing there LVX.

You are too kind and happy zbrushing to you too :wink: