ZBrushCentral

Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilder

Thank you everybody!

kyrandian: I work rarely on this model, this is why it take so long… but I will finish it. :smiley:

He will do muscular posing and I will also animate the displacement mpas for the muscles fibers contractions… More to come.

Big guns,
I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU, THIS IS SIMPLY AND AMAZING LIKENESS AND MODEL!!!

I GOT TO WORK WITH ARNOLD ON THE ORIGINAL TERMIONATOR, AND HE WAS STILL IN SHAPE THAN.
JUST SHOWS WHAT THE REST OF US HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND WE DON’T HAVE THE BENEFIT OF HAVING LOOKED ANYTHING LIKE HIM TO BEGIN WITH :frowning:

WHAT IS YOUR BACK GROUND? ARE YOU NEW TO ZBRUSH OR A SEASONED VETERAN OF THIS STUFF?

EITHER WAY GREAT WORK, AND I WILL FOLLOW THIS THREAD!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
~MR.M

He’s not still in shape? :cry:

Wow, the displacement on the tricep from resting to contracted is amazing, are you going to have that level of control over most of the bigger muscles/groups?

LOL, see page 1 of this thread… post #9 I believe. :grimacing:

It makes my weep inside to see the image from page1 of the thread. For anyone else of a similar age to me (35), Arnold was a GOD in his day. His movies were great (even if his acting wasn’t great). Who doesn’t love the Terminator movies or Comando or Total Recall…? They are classics! I am very happy that you have captured him looking as he did in his prime.

You have immortilized this great man. Congrats Big guns.

Anyway, this isn’t the place for praising or bashing Arnie… so I will hush!!:lol:

great model , maybe add his hair ? Animations was very good too.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: goood work!!

Any updates on him ? Im wondering how he would looks with hairs.

Hi!

I am absolutely stunned by your ability to rig, Biggun. Could you point me to any good resources or tutorials that you’ve found to be helpful for rigging? I would really like to be able to rig my models in a similiar way, but I’m having a difficult time doing so in Max. Thanks very much!

Mr. Grak

Hi all!!

After a long brake of about 4 mouths on this project I’m back! And I want to finish it as soon as possible. So now I begun the mapping. There is for the moment: Diffuse map,epidermal and subdermal map,specular(one for now),bump,displacement. To come are, unscattered diffuse,another specular map, shiness map, backscattering. maybe more but will see how it look.

For this render, I take the displace modifier in max with a subdivision of 3, so a lot of veins are missing because of that so at the rendre final everything will be rendered correct.

The legs are almost done to, but needs some refinement, I will post them soon. Just a little preview here :smiley:

testfrontMentalray4

Rear_legs

Legsarnold-menatlray11Monta

testfrontMentalray6sideches

testfrontMentalray4small2

Attachments

testfrontMentalray4.jpg

Rear_legs.jpg

Legsarnold-menatlray11Monta.jpg

testfrontMentalray6sideches.jpg

testfrontMentalray4small2.jpg

ZBC_THUMB.jpg

Wow, that’s some insane detailing and incredibly high resolution mate! So real it’s kinda creepy :confused:

Simply flawless work though mate :+1:

ditto…and wow times 100 …

no crits.

wow again

ron

Wow! I’m inspired by this work. I can’t wait to see it when it’s 100% done. Great work. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

damn impressive work bigguns.
nothing more to say:D

-r

looking very cool…there some really nice subtleties to the skin shading, i think the bump might be just a tad too high

Exelent work very inspiring. I could learn alot from somone like you.

Mighty fine!..The whole Arnold is going to be freaky.

This is fantastic!

Im no way a fan of the countless muscle bound freaks you find on modeling forums, but this is a very true model to your subject.

Awesome detailing, and a nice surprise was to see your animation skills are great as well.

Great job!

Waw… awsome detailing!