ZBrushCentral

arianerocket-Sketchbook

Hey all going to start my Zbrush Sketchbook, since after the release of new Zbrush with all the amazing options, and specially magical Dynamesh I feel I will spend a lot of my free (and busy:)) time Zbrushing.

1. Hopefully somewhat recognizable
    jack_01.jpg

looking great!

Very recognizable. Great job

It’s all in the eyes:+1:, GREAT JOB!

:slight_smile: Thanks everyone, very glad that you like it so far! Dont have as much free time as before now, so updates will be less often. Did a quick polypaint on his face today. And retopologised him for UVing and taking him to get finished in maya.jack_02topo.jpgjack_02.jpg

He looks like painted with a paint what is very cool!
Waiting for rendered version:+1:

Where is his sunglasses? haha, great, very funny

Here is the reworked and finalized Jack that I did for the DigitalTutors tutorial. Sculpt, texture, render in Zbrush. Post in Photoshop. Hope you’ll like :slight_smile:

finalZbrush2small.jpg

And a personal project to reflect my current thoughts and feelings :slight_smile: I call it Freedom. Organic parts are sculpted in Zbrush. Render in Maya, post in Photoshop. Have a good day everyone.

freedom_v2.jpg

Attachments

freedom_v2.jpg

Hey all, another Zbrush sketch from me. See if you can guess who :slight_smile:
3122139.jpg3122138.jpg

Attachments

3122138.jpg

Vin Diesel. Great work!

Yeah you got it :slight_smile: thanks for nice words!

Another Zbrush sketch.
screamEnd2small.jpg

My entry to Megadeth’s Christmas card contest this year. Made it to number 5, will keep trying in years to come :slight_smile:

Attachments

Personal project that started a long time ago, finally had some time to finish itbonne_appetit.jpg

Attachments

bonne_appetit.jpg

angel_main_2K_v01b.jpg

Attachments

angel_main_2K_v01b.jpg

looks good but the wings need membranes dont you think? :slight_smile:

Wow this is beautiful. Great work. One thing throws me off about it (and I had to look hard), where the ulna meets the wrist there are two really noticeable wrinkles that i think are too prominent and distracting. Awesome stuff though.

kryats, thank you for the comment. Do you mean membranes like bats/dragons have? I wanted to do stylized version of bird wings with feathers, hence no membranes :slight_smile:

cottonmothcrown, thank you! Yes you’re right, I haven’t noticed it originally but now that you mentioned it, it’s pretty apparent. Thank you for your comment, and for pointing that mistake out.

Voices in the head… Wanted to test photogrammetry. Used a trial of Photoscan to create the base mesh. Then cleaned it and sculpted the details with Zbrush.

voices_01_zbc.jpgvoices_02_zbc.jpg

Attachments

voices_01_zbc.jpg

voices_02_zbc.jpg

very cool piece