ZBrushCentral

Ape

Rick,

Wow! The expression is great. Your hair work is cool as well.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK” :smiley:
(YOUR NOT GETTING OLDER, YOUR DEFINATELY GETTING BETTER)
And another TOP ROW just in time for your birthday!

~Brian

How many 50’skids do we have here?? :lol: 50.

I would never consider buying a car from you Rick. The carburetor is full of ghosts, the gobblins are chewing on the piston rods, and one can’t even think about the contents of the trunk… brrrrr. The glove compartment will be bad enough. Imagine you are getting pulled over in that one… Nononono. Not a vehicle for the faint hearted :wink:
Lemo

Hey Rick,

I love me some Rick Baker Gorillas! Awesome work, makes me want to do an orangutan.

Happy Birthday! Mine is today!

Hope all is well,

Greg

Hope to see you continuing with this great ape and would like

to see him in a less agressive pose again.

Of course 50´s kids are the best ;), and all the best for your

birthday. J.

If I can be honest i think this is not your best work, but it´s a great work anyway. I think the skin is too specular. Well, all my best wishes Rick and happy birthday.

PS: Tell us more about your gnomon dvd, please =)

Regards

Victor Marin

Absolutely love the pose of this ape. . .keep em coming.:+1:

Oh. . btw. . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:D:D

happy birthday MonsterMaker
… i realy love your works…

please Tell us more about your gnomon DVDs!! we need your Techniques !!!

Happy Birthday Rick!

Great work as always.

SCOTT

Great render :+1:

Happy Birthday. We are not old we are well seasoned :roll_eyes:

Happy birthday from a 70’ guy, that you amazed with your work from a lot’s of time…
i’m impressed from every your work, and this ape is amazing, like usual.

count on me for gnomon dvd, you have a lot to teach us, and i’m happy to learn from the master.

Hi , Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.It’s bad enough that I plug my DVD on this forum then I go and solicit birthday wishes. What an —hole. Oh by the way I forgot to tell you where to send the gifts.:slight_smile:
Well I guess that I’m not the only old fart here on this forum. It’s good to know that there are other old guys here besides me.
Hey, 50’s kid it looks that there is at least 4 of us.
Greg, Happy Birthday man I got an email from Gino Acevedo and it is his birthday as well.
jmeyer , today and yesterday when I was working I couldn’t help rendering some passes of another less aggressive version of this guy I’ll try and put them together and post it tomorrow.
illusion digital ,I agree that it’s not my best work, the specular deal is a hard call . Apes can be pretty shinny I rendered one with less spec and didn’t like it as much but I know what you mean it does tend to look a bit plastic.
Again thanks for the birthday wishes and kind words, my birthday isn’t until Friday so it’s not too late to send gifts:)

Hmm, what do you get for a man as blessed as you?
Damn that’s going to be tough.
Happy Birthday from our household to yours.
May all your wishes come true.:wink:
Btw, do I sense a little Harry in this guy?
Maybe it’s the teeth…
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

ok,
you give us your address, and we send an ape with a glass sphere in the head that give you gifts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

or (for my taste) a werewolf with gifts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

looks amazing

Prefered the previous short haired neanderthal looking one to be honest. This one does look a bit like a plastic model, still pretty scary though.

OK, Here is last nights work.
Voodoomonkey,This one is even more “Harry” sadapeflat.jpg

this is excellent work, very nicely done.
I’d lower the eyes highlights intensity though, it’s way too white and too strong currently imo.

looks great, awesome work!
i like his expression :+1:
and Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

I love that pose!!!
This remind me not only Harry, but White beard and and the goofy character (I don´t remember the name) of Greystoke. Halfgorilla halfchimp.
Simply beautifull!!!
Arturo