ZBrushCentral

Almost Monday Night Challenge 5/14-5/24

Nice Towel Bas! Is it part of the head or a separate group? Looks absolutely stunning.

Check out www.RealFlow.com and download the Demo. Flowing stuff!. And fully functional. Except for an every 15 minute recurring annoyance that you shall buy if you decide to use it…

And don’t forget the http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=25887 Animal thread.The poor thread is all lonely and deserted.

Cheers
Lemmo

It’s celebrity zombie time! I thought why not do the celebrity that made it biggest of all, Ronald Reagan! The quote is from a radio microphone test from 1984.

“My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.”

It was a lot funnier back then during the cold war…

Z-Brush with shadows set to 1 to give cutout looking shadows and add a nice watercolor illustration feel. Color Saturartion turned up in photoshop.

Dickie

[ZombieReaganQuote_03.jpg]

Great stuff everyone!!!

keep em coming!!

Lemmo, the towel is a part of the head, not separate.

Dickie : great head !!! I love the lights!

as always light and color in all your work are very good !!
cool :slight_smile: :+1:

>Bruce???
ZBrush-Document.jpg

Now I have to get the coffee out of my keyboard Dickie… LOL
LemonNado

Honestly, I just turned my back for 10 minutes, and Bruce morphed into Jack Nicholson, who was busy morphing into the Joker. Tried texturing him, but messed up (little beggar wouldn’t keep still!), so here is the plain version. Same mesh as Bruce.

jack200k.jpg

That’s a hell of a Jack Nicholson, Moochie! Really good likness…:+1:

Dickie

oh wow thats so cool !!! you gotta take jack all the way
this could deffo get to toprow :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Here is my attempt on Vin Diesel as BirdMan…

[birdman.jpg]

I could not get hids @%$#@%$#@ nose right… sighhhh… I am such a noob… grrrrrrrr… (head banging on table) So I decided to give him the nose he deserves for being so stubborn :smiley:

Rough cut in XSI and push, pull, swear, tweak in ZB… I will continue to work on it… Maybe I can get the nose right… For today I had it. Exhausting head modeling…

Cheers
LemonNado

PS: Does IT look in any way like Diesel??? besides the nose…

Yeh … he’s close! Maybe the face needs lengthening a bit. Not sure about the skin shader. :smiley:

Check out the reference photo here: http://www.celebstation.org/picture/11275/Vin_Diesel
even better is all the comments below his picture. :lol:

Good work on your first head. You is a noggin-virgin no longer.

actually it does kinda look like him…forehead, mouth, shape of face…looks great so far!

Lool noggin-virgin hahaha. And shader fits to the nose :D. I’ll push his nose back and attempt a real skin for the update.

Cheers
LemonNado

PS: Thanks for the reference pic.

I think we see them fly too much :smiley:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=25069

Hi,everyone.
Sorry, they are my past works. :rolleyes:
celebrity.jpg
They are A.J & H.W & K.R & A.P & J.M :wink:
Thank you.

Attachments

celebrity2.jpg

celebrity3.jpg

Nice work Pigma. The models may be oldies, but they’re still goodies.

I really like the skin tones you used on JM.

Nice, goodlooking work Pigma!

hi Pigma,

I agree…oldies but goodies!

Thanks for dropping by!!