ZBrushCentral

Alien Challenge

Haha, great fun!
Lemo

wammerl—thanks for participating! That is a cool looking dude (or dudette according to the bike pic) I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for hangin’ in there this whole time

lemmo—C’mon dude, why don’t you do one too? I’d love to see what you’d come up with!!

Great challenge. Looks like a lot of people are having fun w/ this one. That alien girl standing near the bike was freaky.

Yeah…Jar Jar Binks’ distant cousin

Just some chilled sculpting (starting from a box) before going to bed, that fits in here I guess:
[SadFishMob_front.jpg]

Gotta love the lips and the feeling coming off due to the eyes.Great stuff!cal

…rocks! :smiley:
And wammerl’s model is astonished! Bicycle is very frithening :lol:

Just fooling around…

alien.jpg

Just revisited this thread and noticed the writing on the bike that wammer posted with the lovely alien girl. The logo on the frame…is that the manufacturer’s name or a symptom of riding this particular device? :lol:

Hi!. thats my second work on Z2.
Im new here…

f10.jpg

Attachments

f11.jpg

f02.jpg

f09.jpg

f03.jpg

F13.jpg

few mods… and there ya go!

[[attach=60389]MAlientPearl_1_w.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘60389’,‘MAlientPearl_1_w.jpg’,1,0))

Cheers

Attachments

MAlientPearl_1_w.jpg

Here is my alien, good enough for a noob, I think.

[alien head.jpg](http://javascript<b></b>:zb_insimg(‘63778’,‘alien head.jpg’,1,0))

Hello everybody, here is my alien.
alien.jpg

Thanks for the base mesh to play with! Lots of fun!!! :slight_smile:

[[attach=63847]AlienDougT.jpg[/attach]]AlienDougT.jpg

ill post up this guy…incase this is still going…

[attach=70008]Alien_Head_Bust_by_ExplodingSeashells.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Alien_Head_Bust_by_ExplodingSeashells.jpg

Thought I would try some color on…

[MSnurkleBerk.jpg]

explodingeggshells,

very cool… in ur earlier render can u explain how u did the eyes? the black eyes that is…

i was wondering how u can have object in zbrush one material and the other a different material… im sure its just a silly button im missing but any help would be appreciated… some good progression in these models.

Yeh sure man, just select ur subtool, and select the mat and colour u want, then under colour select fill object. You have to make ur u have Mrgb turned on. Simple as that. So for the eyes i just selected toyplastic and black and just filled the spheres. :smiley:

Sorry I’ve been away…I’ve been waaay too busy. I can’t believe this thread is still going! I’m glad to see it. I’m glad everyone is having a good time with the mesh. Love the new alien models too, great stuff!

sorry…double post …its my first time :o