ZBrushCentral

Alan Sales' work (breakdown on Pg. 3)

Your work is very clean and consistent, you have a great sense of moviment and anatomy.Thanks for share it!

Hi,
Awesome job. May I ask you where you got your clay shader from your Riiick model or did you do it yourself? It really shows the great details.
Thx.

BNSouza - Thank you, mate!

Luxo - thanks for the compliments! Actually is the same “gray double spec” shader of the breakdown. I did it myself, is a double shader which has a basic material and a second shader with just a glossy spec. For the presentation, I rendered 3 times each view with a single light and default intensity( left, right, back) and I played with opacity in photoshop to simulate key, fill, rim lights. I also did color adjustments for each layer. Hope it helps :wink:

thx keep up the good work :wink:

i like your work, love the detail on the crow sculpt!!!

Brilliant stuff mate. :slight_smile: Interesting you use Blender for the retopo, how are you finding it compared with 3DS Max? Love the breakdowns!

That is simply amazing!!! Lol, and here I am trying to get started. At this stage I can hardly put a dent in a sphere!:slight_smile:

Congrats!

Brilliant work AlanSales! Thanks for the breakdowns, really appreciate the insight into your techniques:)

nice job, thanks for sharing the info :smiley:

Nice work.

May I ask the simplest one… When you do a piece in Zbrush full body a bust etc. Which size option is the best for a big and detailed photo?

P.s. Thanks.