Very cool design! :+1:

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Having funa with alpha :stuck_out_tongue:

helmet.jpg

render test

helmefinalt.jpg

ótimo traço e finalização, parabéns!

Araknot-bot :

turntable = http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fCCU0ujv-Es

Great work in your gallery, your latest mech spider or what it is is just great, really nice job on the whole model!:+1:
Render turned out great aswell, did you make him completely in zbrush?
Definently keep it going and have fun zbrushing!
All the best,

• Kenny:)

That spider is awesome. When I look at it there is a sense of movement. Great job.

That spider is killer, nice work.

KC-Production = all done with Zbrush , just few tweaks on Photoshopm(green lights)
Body = one sphere (dynamesh)
Legs = Zsphere (dynamesh)
BPR render + Bpr filters

I entended to put some kind of canon under the head, and may be an other big one on the body.

hi guys, a new one i’ve done yesturday.

Dynamesh is so awesome :slight_smile:

Full size = https://akze.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/skafandre.jpg

skafandre small.jpg

Hi Akze, just dropping by to say I like your ‘intense’ style of work. I remember your work from some time ago, but never got around to commenting (I lost the link to these posts of yours). But glad I refound it. Will keep an eye on ya-:wink: Listen, real quick, what rez do you work with when sculpting with Dynamesh? Any other settings i.e. Blur setting? Do you have project on or off? Do you use Claypolish? Cause, the last two pieces you did, amazing. Everything is so ‘clean’ i.e. the surface of the spider does not seem to have bumps and the ‘lines’ look clean. The HELMET DUDE, the ‘screen’ texture on the tubes and the side of the head look ‘sharp’. So, that’s why I ask.

Amazing helmet. it really had amazing details

Here’s my final version of “Skafander”.
it gave me a lot of problems due to my hardware limitation (netbook = asus eeepc 1205 N, 4gb ram).

I hope you like it.

skafander.jpg

Dragon =

Dynamesh = with my last work , i had to use resolution up to 1024, then to make the details i leaved dynamesh and sudivided one time ( just the helemt is about 3 millions polys).
Yes i use claypolish sometimes during during the all process. The details on the tubes were obtained with noise maker.

this look really cool man :smiley:
nice amount of detail you have applied

Hi AKZE, thanks a million for the tips. I feel you on the high poly count (I was working on a HotRod and the Body alone was at 11 milllion let alone the rims, tires, trim etc… but did not try it the way you just explained). So, I am just trying to see how folks approach their work without going too high in poly count and yet achieve amazing detail. For instance, Ralph Stumpf I have noticed will work in Dynamesh with a rez of about 128 to 200, then, retopo to get a smooth surface for detail, but yet, this helps keep the poly count down as well. But you use a high rez Dynamesh then, leave it and subdivid once. That’s pretty cool. I am going to give your method a shot (I hate having to do retopo… Hope QRemesher comes out soon).
Anywho, love your work. Can’t wait to see more from you. Best.

SHow de bola os trabalhos deveria mandar imprimir na www.imprima3d.com

Vlw alex, depois quero trocar ideias com vc :slight_smile:

blue.jpg

Awesome!! :+1:

cool work!