ZBrushCentral

Abe Sapien

great work…

i agree with the great seb… on the toe and abs…
i believe it will look a lot better with a bit more flesh on her abs…
would give a softer feel…

Very good model!

My only crit is that the feet and the patella/knee is a bit too big.
Also you can take a look at the area where the breast connect in the middle.

You have a solid piece there.

deep_set: thanks dude
Sebcesoir: I’m glad you like it, thanks for your commments. you’re right , I’ll fix those area in the next update.
rubent100: those shader have been createde by Kris Costa. You can download them at this link http://www.antropus.com/freebies.htm
ivar_sn: you’re maybe right, but the abs skin is completly strech in that position. I will double check my references :).
undoz: Thanks man, i’ll check those areas.

I tweaked some stuffs according to the last comments. Thanks guys ;).

Here is the final version of the female body. need to finish the Hercule&Lycas Model now !

female_body_study_hires.jpg

This weekend, I took back an old model ( Ashla from StarWars:Attack of the clones) that i did in september 2005, and tweaked the geometry with zbrush a bit then i added some textures using polypaint. Render done in Maya with MR. Still need to tweak the settings but anyways here is my result so far.

04small.jpg

Great job again Nico !
Your last sculpt are amazing ! it seems that you are in constant progression.

Double ?

thanks guys
ok just decided to take back the denzel washington’s head to tweak the model some more. I added some hair, worked on the neck and some areas here and there.

challengesubd_DW.jpg

hey that’s a great likeness! excellent job :smiley:

Really cool. The expression on the face is well done.

yep he’s looking great - the only thing that bugs me a bit is the area where the tearduct’s supposed to be - kinda empty from this angle… I’m nitpicking here :slight_smile: Great stuff Nick! :+1:

Looks pretty similar but this denzel is abit on the fat side.

Wow! five stars

Looks like him. :cool:

Thanks for you comments guys :slight_smile:

Intervain: you’re absolutely right, i missed that :confused:

rubent100: actually you’re right i fattened him up a little. + The hair make him look quite different too.

I still like a lot the first version which has a better likness IMO, but it’s just that i wanted to try a little technique that i saw in a video of Rick Baker about how to make that kind of hair. :wink:

Yesterday, I have been inspired by the gorilla’s head made by Rafe. So I decided to do one myself. Hope you’ll enjoy. Here is the base mesh and the 3d sculpt .

Kong_Wireframe.jpg

[img removed

](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%2789089%27,%27Kong_Render.jpg%27,1,0%29)

very nice man!
care to share the material you are using?

thank you mdale13, I think it’s that one => here ( made by stumpf )

here is an update, changed the overall proportion. i think it’s better now…

Kong_Render.jpg

really great expression! great work!!

Alex Oliver