ZBrushCentral

abaker's works. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Amazing work all around!
THanks for sharing!

Best regards,

Really impressive work!!

Wow grate post loving everything
makes me want to stay up late zbrushing :smiley:

Great sculpt. What type of reference did you use?

an incrediblejob,has a soulmodels:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

This is absolutely the most fabulous thread currently. Wonderful work, very inspiring.

:+1:

Wow, thank you all for the great comments! :slight_smile:

TrappedInFlesh - THank you! There’s definitely some Polio, Scoliosis and Rickets reference for a lot of the curvy bendy limb look and compressed torso… but he’s mainly a product of the ol imagination :slight_smile: and the idea for the toe’s was a reference from a strange condition of the Vadoma tribe in which they mainly only develop two toes. Much like an ostrich foot!

great characters man!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wauw, love the latest sculpt. Really brilliant shapes and love his attitude, and those hands!

Sweet man. Nice design

Brilliant works! Love all the creatures on this page especially the horned ape!

Strong work… Ireally like your creatures, they looks really organic and alive. The insect lady is one of my favorite, the last creature as well is quite amazing. =) Very inspiring stuff, keep going !

Thanks again guy’s!

Almost done loading some of the old stuff… then need to start doing more work on some alien renders. (when time allows) here’s two renders done in Zbrush and photoshop. First one was more of an experiment with materials and form. Second fellow is a design on the “tokolosh” a South African demon!

alienForming_Fin_abaker.jpg

theTokolosh_abaker.jpg

WoW! these are all top-notch!

Hey Andrew

Thanks for putting all this great stuff. Looks amazing.

Paul

Some amazing models in this thread. Those renders a beautiful

Thanks so much for the support and comments guy’s! Appreciate them all!

Sorry for a double plug on this character. I thought I’d share the photo’s of the printed model. Photo by Steve Unwin and Simon Godsiff from Weta, and this paint job was done by Dordi Moen from Weta as well. The 3D print was from the guy’s at Ownage. There’s more information if anyone is interested in buying a copy from here: Demon Girl figure
This figure is a one off for the limited run as the rest require assembly and are in a grey resin. She’s also being done at 6 ft tall by Sir Richard Taylor who has bought a copy to do for his sculpture part. Will post the pictures of that when the large format of her is done! Exciting. I’ve always loved figures that don’t necessarily belong to any property, game or film. I intend to do more figures like this!

Thanks for checking it out!

demonGirl_abaker.jpg

I REALLY like the demon girl firgure! Great stuff.

Nice. I saw this on CGHub, but I’ve been wanting to get a better look at it, although I would still like a larger version to really appreciate some of the forms like her left hand/forearm and other details. Cool stuff.

great design , well done .