ZBrushCentral

A Gift From Pixologic

i thing voxels wold be better, this tesselation seems slow as hell, the app went into few frames per second after 500k tris, when i can push to 5mln polies with zbrush wit it running smooth as ever, 3d coat also seems to run faster.
This app reallly needs some gpu aceleriation ;f
But for what it is, it feels really great and the interface is 10x better than in zbrush ;]

Sculptris looks cool! I am already intrigued by this video of it:

:+1: :+1:
:smiley:

I think this is great news, I have used the app and have found it intuitive and fun to use. I hope now that Tomas has the backing of Pixologic he can think about writing the mac version of the software.

congrats to Tomas have been using sculptris since the early beta it will be interesting to see what you and pixologic come up with, hope you enjoy your new found home will be looking forward to the progress of this merge you and offer are sure to come up with impressive results and innovative out of the box ideas…:smiley:

As a ZB user I’m excited.

But will Tomas Pettersson still continue work on his other projects (like musagi) ?

Wow this is so cool! I have been using Scuptris for a while now and I even put it on my daughter’s computer for her to learn the ‘basics’ of poly sculpting. It is a very simple tool compared to what ZBrush offers but I found it perfect as an introductory package for my daughter before setting her loose in ZBrush. Thanks!

Wow, great news!

Now on to hiring someone to do a GPU, Cuda render for zbrush.

…Sculptris was for a while in the Free be Section here at ZBC! :sunglasses:

Wow, great news!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great news indeed!!!

great stuff! Congrats ! :+1:

Tomas, well deserved :slight_smile:

really great and exciting news.
noticed it a couple of weeks ago, great little program!
going to be fun watch this grow.

Lycka till!

I have had abrief play with Sculptris and it rocks, Well done Thomas and welcome to Zbrush.

Heres a very quick image I made with it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gumby_roffo/4767761462/ :+1:

Well, of course im pretty sure is and will be an outstanding program, i have no question about that but…Im very curious about the role or the evolution of ZB4,jusr for curious:D

Good news! I tried sculptris few days ago, and yes-potentially very cool application. But I still can’t understand its place (in the future, with version 1.0) among sculpting monsters, like zbrush, mudbox, and maybe 3dcoat. Some peoples will not agree with me, but I think zbrush must absorb best sides of the sculptris. I don’t see why Pixologic must develop generally similar applications in different weight categories. Or maybe sculptris will be something like zbrush for poor peoples… I don’t know. It will be fine to see some roadmap for the sculptris.

Buy before he becomes a concurent.
Well done Pixo!
:lol: :lol:
Where is the gift? Aaaah I’m a #@ mac user :lol:
OK, the more brains they buy, the more fun we will have with the fantastic creative ZBrush!
Cheers!

Sounds like Tomas will be a good addition to the team. I’m sure he’ll make some useful contributions to the development of ZBrush.

Webhead, YEP! There is a lot of work to do, but the proudness of buying a smart one (toprow)… :smiley:

GREAT acquisition:+1: