ZBrushCentral

***12298;Petroleum Hurts***12299;

awesome work! can you comment on how you made the rock plz? :slight_smile:

KeuPon-you are spot on with your comment. The end does NOT justify the means.

Your work kept my eyes to a thousand miles away. I think first time I’m watching a 3D art with great meaning. Hope a peaceful life for everyone who live upper or under the earth.

Geez
very powerful stuff! Great job and Great message!!!

Zsoka: Your response to Keupon was amazingly, even more moronic than your original, utterly fatuous argument, but then I suspect you know that. You’re clearly playing the “I’m American & I don’t give a f&*k” card for your own reasons, and reminding us, in case we’d forgotten, that women can be racist *******s too! I think Keupon pointed out quite clearly that the whole concept here was about the amount of oil SPILLED, not drilled. One does not need to eschew the use of petro-chemical products to be shocked by the amount of oil being spewed needlessly into the fragile ecology of the Arctic. But hey, you don’t want to hear that, you’re a committed redneck and will doubtless scurry off to scour the net for more right-wing talking points with which to compose your next epistle. Do note however that I’m unlikely to respond as this is not the place, and besides, the point is made and this is a thread about art, not argument. Finally, try to fathom that - this being a place where artists meet to discuss art & it’s creation - the vast majority of it’s users are going to be liberals, as are the vast majority of academicians and scientists, and therefore not inclined to nurture your right-wing agenda. The subject at hand is the brilliant piece of art above, if you can’t stick to discussing said piece and/or it’s artistic merits, go elsewhere, rednecks, of either gender, aren’t going to have much fun here.
PS: If you’re concerned that your first amendment rights are being trampled, remember that the internet is not subject to the constitution of the USA or it’s amendments. it belongs to the world.<script type=“text/javascript” src=“safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/3eea740f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js”></script>

With a name like that I suppose I should not even respond.
BUT!
Listen up fool. You say I am a right wing redneck! Interesting. I work for a top of the line advertising company in London UK. I have 4 degrees in Art, communication and have a masters in painting. I have spent more time with artists than you have had breakfasts and I can tell you that almost all the people I know in academia and in my art associates think more along my line of comments than that crap liberal ****e that you seem to think rules the world. I think you need to get your head out of your rectum and smell the roses instead of the crap eminating from your A%%hole. Brainwashed “obosoite” no doubt too.
BTW This poster art is nicely made but even that can not excuse the totally asinine message.
I strongly suggest that you do some serious reading on the subject matter before you open your mouth and attacking me is just the signal for most people to know that you are a lowlife fool. So you have a nice day now and go ahead and imagine that you know who or what I am.
OH! I forgot. How old did you say you were? Never mind.
So in the world of the internet there are no rules. OK FINE by me!
I hope you do not mind when I say “GO FRACK YOURSELF” or is that not allowed in your FREE INTERNET???
The United States of America is the greatest nation on Earth and will continue to be. If you do not think so please go and live somewhere else where it is better. Such a pathetic little, deluded, ungrateful and dishonest jerk you are.

Awesome piece of work 
 went through the fb page of Greenpeace, the project going on to spread awareness and protect Arctic and now saw this master piece. . . hats of mate truly amazing
made out of heart concept
 !!

brilliant, powerful, strong message and great art!

Great and Clever! Good to see some message around here too!

Wonderful piece - love your use of tone and color to harmonize the whole and create emotive impact.

mind blowing dude:+1:

Stunning work! :+1:

very creative 
 nice work :+1: