ZBrushCentral

ZSketch Mania (movies page 4)

great sculpt man… :+1: Very nice zsketching!

Thanks guys, for your support!:slight_smile:

There were things which need to be improved and I just fixed some of them. I noticed the abdomen area was skinny. I also tried other poses and right now I’m more satisfied with the result. Enjoy it!:wink:

![ZBC1.jpg|140x80](upload://rOk94LGVYxUvGyrBFaJBjX5CrCg.jpeg)

Here’s a little bit more of this stuff… just another pose and the Zsphere skeleton…

That’s just ridiculous. Incredible work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Oh my god… wow man… great work! How many hours are invested in this?

That’s great, but you should take the next step and make a unified skin and get rid of the tell-tale Zsketch lateral ribbing.

Loving the x-ray look in red, reminds me of the scene where Arnold runs through the x-ray machine in, I believe, “total recall”

Hey Maxter…great work as usual,well done matey…

Great zsketches! Nice work and details of a wonderful

Tweeted on the official Pixologic Twitter :slight_smile:

was gonna say the same thing ^^ it looks really great and it would be very cool to turn this guy into a 3d sculpt now :+1:

Thanks a lot for your support! I really appreciate it!:slight_smile: Right now, I’m working on a video to show the workflow, It’s coming along and I hope to have it ready soon;)

Super Glitcher: Thank you so much for your comment!
Capa: Thanks man! I really did it at different sessions, but I spent about 30 hours in total.
EricShawn: Sure, I’ll do it later on… for now I’ve focused on improve it, Thanks!
d100763: I remember it perfectly, that was a cool scene. Thanks!
DELTATHUND3R: Thanks mate!
Nattawat_OBBI: Thanks my friend!
Totyo: Thanks for the plug Thomas!
ncollings: Thanks Nicolas! I’m glad you like it!

Hi guys!

Here’s a quick tutorial on how I created the alien stuff, I include some time lapse videos showing the overall zsketching process. I just wanted to share some workflow details. Hope this is useful;)

//youtu.be/WewWDelj8jw

//youtu.be/Q9u-MzP0FUw

Very nice tutotials :slight_smile: Let’s tweet that on our official Twitter!

great zsketch and tut thought this would go top row but then im not a zbc judge :+1: :+1: :wink:

Thanks for the sharing about tutorials.
I like your Alien model: it’s a great piece of art, especially if done totally with ZSketch!!!
I think you have put a lot of patience for the final result.
My 5 stars for your ZSketch!

Very nice, thanks for the tutorial :slight_smile:

Very nice for you to share! Thanks for putting this together! :slight_smile:

That’s a great mini tut! Thanks for sharing :sunglasses: :+1: ! The Alien is great!

Very nice tutotials and congrats on the top row. :+1: