ZBrushCentral

ZSketch Mania (movies page 4)

there you go top row well deserved maybe i am a zbc judge been around long enough :wink: :+1: :+1:

BEST THREAD EVAH! :+1:

Much respect on the top row and the tut…would love to see more of the xray renders. Well deserved!

Fantastic work, and thank you for the great workflow demo!

I almost drowned in my vomit on how sick this is. You my friend have granted immense inspiration on utilizing Zspheres and Zsketch. Then UV Master came out—this is too much. Like Christmas in July!

Thank you Maxter!!!

Awesome work bro congratulation !! :+1:

Thank you for sharing this is a very cool trick!

simply AMAZING!!

Nice artwork bro.

But can you plz tell me how did you manage the little parts which are looking same. In max we use instance but I don’t know about it in Zbrush.
Or you did all things manually?

If you did these manually that means it will take lots of time and accuracy.

really nice!!!
tx for the tutorial
congratz on toprow

Amazing!
Thanx a lot for tutorial.

Thank you very much for this great tutorial! :slight_smile:

Hey Fabio!
Great job dude!Awesome use of zsketch…i really dig your workflow,especialy for the Alien´s head.
Preety tricky stuff,thanks for sharing the tutorial!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

this is a great piece i know it took u some time but i see how u cut time by using design element and repeating certain subtools thumbs way up!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ok. That’s it…I’m officially sold on ZSketch! Amazing work!!! And thanks for the great tutorial images!

I love it. Insane work! Only thing I notice is the back of the head. The design you sculpted is from resurrection given the legs and tail fin. The head of the alien is a lot shorter and tapers off in the back a bit. Even if you are going for the over sized giger head from the first film, it is still a bit off. Still, this is unbelievable!!! Can’t wait to see more!

Awesome alien man!

And thanks for the tut on zsketch! :slight_smile:

seems this is a perfect character for this! Good work

Congratz on Top Row :sunglasses: :+1: !

WOW:grimacing: Thank you so much guys for all your great support. You can’t know how much I appreciate it! and many thanks pixologic guys for the top row. I’m so happy for this! I’m dreaming and I don’t want to wake up;)

Totyo: Thanks for your support man!:+1:
Gary Komar: Thanks man! I’m so happy for that :sunglasses:
the dust: Thanks for your nice comment!
Santis: Thanks for dropping by!
nick: Thank you! your work is very inspiring!
Nattawat_OBBI: Thanks my friend for your constant support!:+1:
Morph Division: Thanks man, It’s nice to hear that!
d100763: Thanks! Glad you like the xray style renders. I’ll do more of them in the future;)
Joecyriac: Thank you!
Kamakazzi: haha Thanks man! cool comment!:smiley:
BARON_3D: Hey mate thanks!:+1:
SolidSnakexxx: Thanks! Glad you found this useful!
Splatman: Thank you!
digital_3d: Sure, each part was done one by one. It’s a very patient work but I really enjoy it, Thanks!
peres: Thanks man!
eof3D: Thank you Eugene! love your work!
Moni-Poroni: Thanks for your support!
digitalmind: Hi Rodrigo! Thanks a lot. That motivates me to keep working!:+1:
mytariousgaither: Thanks for your comment!
skyboysky: I’m sure you’ll love it! Thanks for dropping by!
Pittgilman: I don’t wanted to do a specific existing version. I’m a big fan of Giger’s work and just took some different elements from his designs. Thanks for the feedback!:+1:
Energise: Thanks mate! Glad you like it!
creature: yeah, that’s very suitable for Zsketching. Thank you!
Etcher: Thanks for your comments and for your cool thread as well, I really enjoy it!:wink:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment my work. I’ll working on some new stuff coming soon…