ZBrushCentral

ZSketch Mania (movies page 4)

Whatta model man! Congratulations for the model and for the Z-Spheres tecnic!

Ese alien esta vacanisimo :wink: un saludo

Great work Maxter. Great show of what zsketch is capabe of.

great work! loved your Z-Spheres tecnic!:+1:

Beto_Prado: Thanks man!
Ichiban: Hola Alejo, gracias!:wink:
MackSztaba: Thank you! This tool is really useful:+1:
Nattawat_OBBi: Thanks my friend. Glad you like it!

Just a quick update;) lately I haven’t had much time to spend on this guy, but yesterday I could work a bit on his legs…

Great model dude, reminds me the time we had no subdivision surfaces technology and the best way to model were nurbs, but i used metamuscles, never liked patch or nurbs, and metamuscles is much like the zsketch in the way it works. Only problem back then were to manipulate the resulting mesh, much more dense then the computers/soft could handle with ease…

Just out of curiosity http://www.reyes-infografica.com/plugins/meta_p.php
Man this is old…

ZSpheres 2 are their own form of art! Fantastic ZSketch man! :+1:

Hi Maxter my friend. love your concepts and Great Zsphere 2 zsketches. :+1:

Thanks for dropping by guys! :+1:

yeah man, metareyes, sometime I also remember seeing some of this plugin for max. I don’t know why it was not so popular, but it got good results;)

Finally finished!!:slight_smile:

Right now, I’m looking for some interesting pose and later on I’ll make it a pedestal. Hope you like it!

Very nice use of zsketching on your alien.

Um, wow! Very nice Zsketching!!

wow I have to commend your patience witht he zsketching…

Wow, this should really be Top Row!
Your taking the new zspheres to a whole new level

nice!

the xenomorph in “Alien” and “AvP” movies has not dog leg but human like: heel on the ground (forgot scientific name and i’m lasy right now).

but… nice!

Edit: or unless it’s a “runner”. I completly forgot about those critters LOL

Derek Frenzo: Thank you!

rynomyte: Thanks man!

Intervain: Patience is the key to success;) Thanks for those kind words!

bludragon: Thanks! Glad you like it!:slight_smile:

McNistor: Thanks! You are right, in Alien 3 was introduced the dogburster, also known as the dog alien or runner alien, who had digitigrade hind legs, even though mine looks more like the warrior from Alien Resurrection, who also had this kind of legs;)

Well, I was trying some poses and this was what came out. I’ll keep trying with other ones…

This is awesome!

I totally love ZSketching but am still far away from getting as beautiful and precise results as you have.

Can you tell something on your workprocess?

Later on, I hope to make a mini tutorial to explain the workflow I used for this… Thanks for your comment! :wink:

WoW! That looks fantastic!