ZBrushCentral

Zscript : XYZ Adjust (rev B) ****** updated the 14th of June 2004

The initial post describes how to use the script. Just press the Spacebar or Enter key to close the window. You can also press Escape but this will stop the script from doing some “clean up” functions and is not recommended.

Please let me know if that does not work.

Just loaded the Mac version and tried it out. ZBrush is freezing. The cursor changes in an arrow with a small z.
(Mac G5)

Attachments

screenshot_01.jpg

Hi,

You are missing the graphic files for the interface. Get the XYZadjust file from the start of this thread and then get the bug fix.

The “freezing” is normal behaviour. When you activate the script it opens a note window below the cursor. You then adjust your values and exit the script by pressing the Spacebar or Enter key.

TVeyes
I tried it all again, but I cannot load the script from the plugin-menu.
Only from the normal ‘Load Script’ menu. The XYZadjust2.zsc was placed in the plugin folder with the XYZAdjust-folder. But from the script it can’t find the folder.
If you are sure it works I will try all again.
Thanks

Bas,

I had the same problem. I placed the actual_files in
Zbrush2/Zstartup/Zplugs/ [ XYZadjust2.zsc, digit_0.psd, … ]

It didn’t find it when I had the files in the XYZadjust2 folder.
Hope that helps.

-TL74

Long
System 10.3.8 and G5?

thank you! this is a fab little tool. :+1:

Thanks again for this script… Any Modeless version yet? :smiley:

No doubt about a useful addition to the program.
Thanks so much!
I am always happy to test similar plugins. The change occurs just aftera figure is pressed!

I would welcome if you could program the menue drawing to be shifted anywhere on the screen with the mouse: to see any part, since some spheres may be hidden behind the menue.
And, sure if other tunings could be brought inside your program to affect the future mesh .

Anatom:D

I can’t seem to get this to work I keep getting the error “Width value is out of range” I was hoping this would help me get started making good hands.

I’m a mav user, there’s still one problem on Tiger… Picture 1.jpg

Ahhh, I haven’t loaded Tiger up on my working system yet, as other apps still have issues as well. That error should be easy to fix though, looks very similar to the original issue with the Mac version of that script. Send a message to the scripts creator with your screen grab. :wink:

When the update is coming ?

Best Regards at all the zbrush community

Nicolas

TVeyes : thank you very very much!!!

you have done a great things, for me and all community I think this is indispensible!!

many thanx
:sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Sorry for the delay. For anyone on a Mac you need to get the initial file and then the Mac corrected version as stated earlier. Overwrite any files if neccessary. Mac OS X Tiger should work fine with the above files.

This thread is a bit messy with versions here and there. I will try to get the modeless version out very very very soon(That is not the same as soon btw).It will be posted in a new thread.

Thanks again for the kind comments, they always make the effort worthwhile :+1:

Many Thanks , you’r friend smileman

Nicolas

i have redownloaded 6 times and i keep getting the weird error message shown above. value out of range and so on.

i am using a mac g4 laptop running tiger. any suggestions.

thanks

I tried it too (osx 10.4.1) but it does not work. :confused:

Here is a 1 file version. It is the same as the other files but should avoid any installation problems. It is good for PC and Mac versions of zbrush.

Thanks to Bas Mazur for confirming it works with Mac Zbrush, OS Tiger.

Note: If you are still getting the “note width” error message look for the number 5889 in the error message. If it is there you do not have the correct version and should download XYZadjust from below.

take out the .zsc of its folder and put it into the zcripts folder by itself. then take all the .psd files and ddo the same. it then works for me. pretty cool if u ask me.

is it possible to maintain sculpting if u change values?

very cool plug. thank u for the help.

cheers

holofx