ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Darrick Pister

This is mind blowing !!!
one of the greatest top row deserving piece so far !!
man this is super wickedly awesome …
bow !!:+1:

I have no words…

Marvelous!

nice!!!

the most amazing, creepiest,beautifull thing ever postet :+1:
far away from top row, this has to be in a museum!

Hello Everyone:

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. Really I am a man of few words but I will do my best to convey my gratitude for the warm welcome!

rattus - Thank you Rattus! I hoped to create a strong lasting presence with this piece. I appreciate your comments!

Habib Kassassir - Thank you, I am glad to hear my piece is evoking emotion, just seeing the work millipede is enough to evoke emotion in me;)

SolidSnakexxx - Thank you

michalis - Thank you, I enjoyed the beta and I am looking forward to our community making the best of this release.

Glorybox
- Thank you Glorybox. Thank you for becoming a member and for your humbling comment. I hope to see you around the forum;)

nicholasmarks - Thank you very much!

atezel - Thank you
nebular - Thank you

PietraSerena Thank you!
Bas Mazur - Thank you

mutte696- Thanks, I have been trying to pursue more original art, I hope to continue this with future works.

boblenain
- Thank you and yes all images, outside of text and boarder, is 100% Zbrush.

Chokmah
- Thank you

Julian_K
- Thank you very much, I appreciate your advice during the beta it really helped me second guess why I was doing certain things and to see what was working and what needed improvements.

majid_smiley - Thanks!

silvaticus - Wow, thank you. I am pleased you have enjoyed this piece. Thank you for your comment.

kaisasose
Thank you!

drkdve
- Thank you, I am happy with these images and enjoyed using the bpr filters. These are a greate way to add extra emf to the rendered image.

Pedro Toledo - Wow, thank you Mr. Toledo!

Dman3d
- I appreciate your time, thank you very much!

LowriWilliams

Sparky3d
- Thank you, I find many this that are off putting have a majestic beauty about them.

EiGHT
- Thank you!

evlncyd
- Thank you, I appreciate your artistic view and helping me liking outside of my personal box.

ArtBot
- Thank you Artbot. With all the new innovations of Zbrush, I hope not only technical execution will be highlighted but artistic exploration as well.

darkvir
- Thank you, I hope to work more conceptually within ZBrush moving forward. Beautiful creations with your beta projects, quite inspirational!

Framedworld - Thanks! It is crazy the amount of work you did during the beta. So broad and unique piece after piece!

chalkman - Thank you! I have always loved classical sculpture and the tortured souls figures. I love seeing the evolution of beauty!

industripop - Thank you I am happy to know this kept with you.

Marco Splash - Thank you Marco, Just amazing works from your side!

SixxPixels - Thank you! Zbrush Central is a great community and we will be privileged to some inspiring works with the new beta.

DustyDeWD - Thank you Dusty!

Drummer - Thank you!

TyShelton - Thanks Ty, I hope everything is going great for you!

Dynamo1998 - Thank you Dynamo, I am glad you enjoy it!

Athidi - Thanks!

RageNrock - Thank you and I hope to push myself further with the innovation of Dynamesh. Zbrush really went all out with this release!

Derek Frenzo - Thank you very much!

Webhead - Thank you so much Webhead! The figures were from a sphere. It actually started when I first got the beta and I was trying to figure out the new tools. I can remember laughing and chuckling to myself the whole night at the amazement that was unfolding. It is so freeing not having to worry about your base sculpting mesh. I shadowboxed the earth forms roughly and the dynameshed them as well. Posing was done with Transpose and sculpting, and pixol painting was manually painted with the color picked and the default brushes/ aphlas that is ships with Zbrush. Rendering is done with bpr, and I added the use of the bpr filters. For now, I want my art to help challenge myself to redefine the meaning of beauty. I don’t need to force my views onto others but I need to evolve myself. I will to move forward and not see what as or hasn’t been done; but what needs to be taken on to help me define my areas that need focused on. What my art says and symbolizes for me will be different for another person. If I outline it line fore line, we will potentially lose the thousand and one stories circulating around out there. Why stagnate creativity? Create for the emotion… create for the breath.

sanketpro3d - Thank you so much!

cherub_rock Thanks Cherub!

himygoddess Thank you!

gwainbarek - Wow;) Thank you! I have been fantasizing about 3d prints lately but I am sure she is out of my price range. It would be amazing to have all the great digital works displayed in museums. There is only so much that can be conveyed with a still image. Plus there is the additional sensory reactions that accompany the museum experience.

I really cannot wait to see how the community uses these new tools. These are exciting times!!!

Happy ZBrushing!

My favourite of the beta gallery !

Thanks so much for explaining your technique! I really appreciate it! Yeah, I suspected you would prefer to leave the interpretation of the image to each individual, but I thought I would ask you anyway. :wink:

This is wonderful. Amazing concept and beautifully done. Bravo.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I would love to see some more.

Can’t stop looking at this one, real beauty!
We’ve got a lot of ‘only pictures’, but what’s going on with topology?
2.5D with 3d options?

@Darrick -If my comment even had the slightest impact(which I find hard to believe), then I am more than happy I did it, seeing that you went ahead and let this unfold to its full potential.
It was great right in the beginning, but now it’s simply phenomenal.

Wow that is so wicked !!! …one of the best pieces of art I’ve seen in a while … Amazing !!!

Well this is my first post on Zb and this is so inspirational would love to see more from you.

best piece this year man! love it!

just had to post a congrates on this work. speechless to say the least

I love this! awesome work.

WOW!!! This is Fantastic!
100% using Zbrush.
We looking a tutorial for that hard surfaces.

wow!! love everything about this! :+1:

Thank you all for the awesome comments! For those who asked questions I hope I supplied the answers desired.

gpepper- Thanks gpepper!

Webhead- np, Thanks for understanding. As I said I do have my reason for this piece, but it is just a piece within my puzzle.

pOiNtPuShEr- Thank you very Much!

RageNrock- Hello RageNrock, is there more about this piece or more art in general?

Bas Mazur- Thanks Bas Mazur, glad you like it! All Parts are withing a singel stl file. There was no dropping to the canvas of multiple tools with 2.5D illustration techniques like Meats Meyers and such. The topology is mostly straight Dynamesh. I had little time to complete this for the beta and I was more concerned with the artistic nature of the piece in stead of having a usable mesh for games/ movies. And with the beatiful improvements to the rendering in ZBrush, renders ar just getting better and better.

Julian_K- I was at the tipping point and talking myself out of one thing or another. I was needing a single grain of sand in the favor of art… thanks;)

renthehungry- Thank you!

Moths- Thank you, I will most definitely be posting more of my work. I have many concepts and I will post them as I finish them.

Drummer- Thanks Drummer!

crainium3de- Thank You!

Nattawat_OBBI- Thanks Nattawat_OBBI!

wingk0- Hello wingk0. Thanks, yep it is 100% ZB4R2. I can put up some tutorials together within a couple of days… a bit busy with work at the moment.

capitan_popo- Thank you very much!